US$89
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
US$140
US$109
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$121
US$106
US$113
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$105
US$218
Burasari Heritage(Luang Prabang)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsriverside hotelhotel breakfastmekong rivergreat locationegg stationthe main houseyogurtwalking distancefree wifinight marketevery morningwould stay againsuripropertiesbankswoodbalcony
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Nice hotel one street back from the Mekong River. English speaking staff. Rooms were very clean, only 9 in total. Breakfast by the Mekong, fresh juices, fruits egg options and so on. Only down side, no views from the rooms only over tin roofs. But would stay again as not in the room all the time, so not so important.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017

The room (in the main house) finished in wood is small, but is very charming and with all the necessary facilities for a good stay. Breakfast (on the banks of the Mekong River – when it doesn’t rain) is a delight and the home made yogurt is special! The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful and Mr. Suri – the Manager – is great. Thank you, Mr. Suri, for your warm welcome! Walking distance to follow the pilgrimage of the monks in search of food at 06:00 (a.m.!!!), the old imperial palace, the night market, etc. Best of all: our room had a balcony with an unforgettable view to Mekong River. This will probably be one of our best memories of Southeast Asia and made all the difference in the visit to Luang Prabang.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by a smiling staff, who spoke English and were very helpful,answering every question and gave us good advices where to go and what to see.
We got a nice ,big ,quiet ,very clean room with nice and very clean bathroom.
The location is very good near to all the attractions in Luang Prabang.
How wonderful to open a new day eating a good breakfast sitting in a place overlooking the river .
We got more than we have thought.
Ziva and Eli

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the Issada House for two nights! Hotel has beautiful rooms! Really small beds though. Bathroom is nice! View to Mekong is almost nonexisting, mostly rusty roofs! Breakfast outdoor alongside the Mekong is really good and of course a nice location and view!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I took night bus from Vientiane to reach Luang Prabang by next day early morning.When I went to some hotel( Mekong Moon in
a bylane ), where I booked over phone, the lady manager told me that room is available for one night only and I have to shift to another hotel after that. Quite disappointed ( a blessing in disguise ), as I wanted room for four nights, I walked toward Mekong river front in the main road.Surprisingly one well dressed elderly gentleman, standing in the reception area of Sala Prabang hotel, spoke to me and offered a room at quite reasonable price for the period I wanted. My room was in first floor with window facing the magnificent Mekong river. Room is very spacious with AC, WiFi, colour TV( though not much choice of programs ) and hot shower. Breakfast is just on the river front in extended area just opposite to hotel.Later I met the owner of hotel, a very cultured gentleman and I found the manager and owner are wonderful hosts that made my four day stay very comfortable. The manager also guided me to important places to see, where to eat, where to shop, and he became my good friend.It's an extraordinary experience to find such wonderful and empathetic souls in such a remote corner of the world. I strongly recommend to every traveller to this place that's located at most convenient place(near night market, main road, important temples, boat ride point etc), also hospitable and I am tempted to go to Luang Prabang again and sure to stay there on my next visit, this time for a longer period.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo