All reviewsriverside hotelhotel breakfastmekong rivergreat locationegg stationthe main houseyogurtfree wifinight marketevery morningwould stay againpropertiesbanksupstairs
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed by a smiling staff, who spoke English and were very helpful,answering every question and gave us good advices where to go and what to see.
We got a nice ,big ,quiet ,very clean room with nice and very clean bathroom.
The location is very good near to all the attractions in Luang Prabang.
How wonderful to open a new day eating a good breakfast sitting in a place overlooking the river .
We got more than we have thought.
Ziva and Eli

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the Issada House for two nights! Hotel has beautiful rooms! Really small beds though. Bathroom is nice! View to Mekong is almost nonexisting, mostly rusty roofs! Breakfast outdoor alongside the Mekong is really good and of course a nice location and view!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I took night bus from Vientiane to reach Luang Prabang by next day early morning.When I went to some hotel( Mekong Moon in
a bylane ), where I booked over phone, the lady manager told me that room is available for one night only and I have to shift to another hotel after that. Quite disappointed ( a blessing in disguise ), as I wanted room for four nights, I walked toward Mekong river front in the main road.Surprisingly one well dressed elderly gentleman, standing in the reception area of Sala Prabang hotel, spoke to me and offered a room at quite reasonable price for the period I wanted. My room was in first floor with window facing the magnificent Mekong river. Room is very spacious with AC, WiFi, colour TV( though not much choice of programs ) and hot shower. Breakfast is just on the river front in extended area just opposite to hotel.Later I met the owner of hotel, a very cultured gentleman and I found the manager and owner are wonderful hosts that made my four day stay very comfortable. The manager also guided me to important places to see, where to eat, where to shop, and he became my good friend.It's an extraordinary experience to find such wonderful and empathetic souls in such a remote corner of the world. I strongly recommend to every traveller to this place that's located at most convenient place(near night market, main road, important temples, boat ride point etc), also hospitable and I am tempted to go to Luang Prabang again and sure to stay there on my next visit, this time for a longer period.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Madan Gopal M
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I recommend this hotel which has very clean room,cozy bed and beautiful mekong river view. No insects. No noisy. Wifi was strong and hot water and air conditioner worked very well. Staffs are so kind and they gave fresh welcome fruites. The location is easy to go everywhere. you can enjoy coffee at the balcony while watching the mekong river.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2016

First of all you MUST go to Luang Prabang the city, one of the most stunning small cities in the world. Then you could do know better than stay in one of the Sala Prabang Hotel sites. We were just 100 metres down the road from the main hotel but felt like we were still part of the main. Breakfast over the road sitting overlooking the Mekong is pretty special. Could do with a bit more imagination at breakfast but the location offset any downside

Room Tip: We always like to get a quiet room--and got one.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple