All reviews shuttle service free shuttle central pool well equipped gym night market swimming pool private villa egg station centre of town lovely pool executive suite post office the ground floor rooms small hotel pho tuk tuk lovely hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is quite small so it doesn't feel busy, and I had the pool to myself a lot of the time. The rooms are a nice size, modestly decorated and good bathrooms. The breakfast was delicious with a good choice and really yummy bread. The staff are really wonderful, very kind and thoughtful.

The hotel is about 1km out of town, I walked it most times because the hotel does have a shuttle but you have to book yourself into it and I'm not good at planning while on holiday. The walk is fine because it is flat, paved and the Laotian people are going about their daily lives along route.

The gym has weight machines, one running machine and a few cycle machines. Took me a few days how to turn the a/c on as they sensibly leave the windows open in the day.

It was easy organizing a taxi through the airport taxi stand- I paid the flat 7usd and it ended up being a shared taxi which was no problem as everything is close together. The hotel gave me a free ride on the way back which is a lovely perk!

There are definitely hotels more central but I really liked this hotel and would recommend it for anyone wanting a pool at the hotel (which was a real treat after sightseeing in the hot weather!).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A lot has already been said about Le Sen and much of it true. From the moment we arrived the staff could not do enough for you. All were so friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spotless, modern and the bed the most comfortable on our Asia trip. Breakfast was great and we had dinner on our first night which was excellent quality and value. We used the laundry service which was good. On our last morning we saw a cleaner picking up dead tree leaves with tongs to keep the place looking good and to top it all somehow they worked out I needed a larger bath robe and my wife a smaller one, they just appeared in the wardrobe on the second day! - excellent hotel, great room, superb staff. Highly recommend

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndrewF76
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The pool IS as inviting as the photos, the rooms ARE as comfortable as they look, and the staff are friendly, helpful and thoughtful. The location (only 15 minutes walk from the centre of town) is also a drawcard - it's peaceful, leafy and residential. The hotel lends bikes, which is the perfect way to see the town and the rivers. Loved it - will stay again.

Room Tip: First floor rooms (with balcony) give privacy and views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights recently and had a really lovely stay. the hotel is clean and the staff are very accommodating especially the front desk staff , that work tirelessly , yet always had a smile. If you want anything , nothing is too much trouble . There is a shuttle bus that takes you into town, which we used to go into the city on an evening although we tended to walk back as it is not that far and fairly well lit. We also used the hotel bikes to nip into the city to see the alms giving.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fionad944
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived in Luang Prabang the staff of the hotel could not do enough for us . The hotel is spotlessly clean , has everything you need and more and the food is very good . An excellent hotel in a magical city , visit before it changes

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple