“Still the best spa in Luang Prabang”

Angsana Spa Luang Prabang Laos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A tropical oasis to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Visited the spa again in June 2017 and it's still the best spa in Luang Prabang and unbeatable value - it's professional, to an international standard with excellent products used. The massages are heavenly (love the Javanese style), as are the facials -- the facial included a head and neck massage and it was out of this world. The best one I've ever had. Don't mess around with the local spas around town, you get what you pay for.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"laos"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The surroundings were well-manicured to provide peace and tranquility. It's good to wear comfortable clothes before you go. My therapist Gwen was very detailed and ensured that the dry massage would not hurt in any way. Really enjoyed the special ginger tea I had as well. One thing I like about the spa is that even the smallest details are taken care of. Many thanks to Gwen once again!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had the Fusion massage and I have to say my therapist Ny gave the best massage I've ever had. Hit all thee right spots and some how just knew all the right points to hit.

We also had my niece with us who another assistant took care of and entertained until our treatment was complete.

Went for a second massage before we left too

1  Thank dianasaeng
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I booked them 1st treatment on the day we arrived. They loved it and so relaxing. So I have to book a 2nd session for next 2 days.

Highly recommend for those who looking for great massage and pleasant service.

1  Thank shielaP17