“My stay 19/23 Sept 2016”

Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Karachi
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Bathroom old and narrow (unrefined seals) (No anti skid carpet in the bathtube - toilet paper inaccessible under the bowl)
TV set no user friendly
Limited WiFi
Noisy (Late work at night and sound insulation could be better)
very long service at the breakfast (10 min for an expresso which was ordinary coffee) and at the terrasse restaurant (2h for one drink, one dish one dessert)

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Obaid U, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Ramada Plaza Karachi!

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you faced during your recent visit to the Ramada Plaza Karachi.

We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your comments are of great value to us. The Ramada Plaza Karachi team continue to strive and maintain the best levels of service at all times.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in our hotel! With Warm regards

There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Hotel vehicle was not availabe at airport to pick me then hotel arranged cab for me
I was not offered welcome drink
Shower stand was broken and I hardly saved my head when I hopened it for bath
interent speed was tribble
I was promised by email to have fruit basket with dry fruit platter daily in my room but fruit basket provided only first day only.When I asked for 2nd days,Room service told me that they will arrange and I waited 4 hours before I sleep and it did not arranged.

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Ramada Plaza Karachi!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

This hotel is very terrible...! I arrived at Karachi airport at 10.30pm from Bangkok via Thai airways. I had given the hotel my flight itinerary but nobody was waiting for me at the arrival hall. earlier they mentioned that the hotel will arrange for the airport pick up. Then I had to call the hotel asking them to pick me up at the airport. Time taken is almost 30 minutes. Once reached at the hotel lobby, it took me almost 1 hour just to complete the checked in process. Only 2 counters were opened instead of 3. I observed that there was no segregation of checked in and checked out counter. It was very crowded at the counters when people were trying to check in and check out at the same time. I also noticed that the staff were incompetence. There were 6 staff at the counters while only 2 entertaining the customers. In my view the hotel should immediately open the 3rd counter when the existing counter is so crowded. It was almost 1 am in the morning when I checked in my room. The next morning I called the bell boy to arrange for my airport drop at 6am. He asked me to come immediately at the hotel lobby as the van is ready. Unfortunately I had to stay for 30 minutes at the lobby waiting for other passengers which in my view the driver could send me first to the airport as the time taken is only 10 minutes. I was rushing to the airport check in counter as my flight is 7.00am. in conclusion I was not happy with Ramada hotel and this would be my first and last time staying at this terribly wrong hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Obaid U, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking the time to send a review following your last visit of Ramada Plaza Karachi
We have noted your feedback and concern, appropriate steps will be taken in the near future to resolve the problem you faced.
Once again thank you very much for your comments and interest in our Hotel and we assure you that this problem would be resolved at your next visit

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Obaid U, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Not tried to many trip advertisers, but these guys are awesome ...
Desert safari
Dhowcruise
City tour
Visit to atlantis
& Wild wadi are must visit places.
Everything was managed by them efficiently in less money

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Ramada Plaza Karachi.

We would like to thank you for choosing Ramada Plaza Karachi as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Karachi and for taking the time to post your comment on Trip Advisor.
We really appreciate your kind words which we have shared with our team. We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your comments are of great value to us.
Motivating comments such as yours insure that the Ramada Plaza Karachi team continue to strive and maintain the best levels of service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in our hotel!

With Warm Regards,