“Cosy place, good food”

Ginki Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 267 Restaurants in Mandalay
Cuisines: European, Indian, Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although in Mandalay, the food is mostly Thai oriented or Western crossover. The food was great, the ambient too, the only negative thing about the place were some of the staff who hardly could speak any English. The senior staff, however, was very knowledgeable and forthcoming.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, also took a really nice cocktail. Its not super cheap but if you want to try something a bit expensiver its a nice one.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Loved Ginki's. Everything was imperfectly Perfect !! Great bar menu, wonderful food choices. Something of every taste bud.
Ambience is good too.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Good food & drinks, nice staff, and great atmosphere... Very convenient location closed to the Grand Mandalay Palace.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I don’t frequent here.
But two days ago, I happened to have a late dinner here and I was surprised by the service and the taste of a particular dish I ordered.
It was a vegetarian combo meal consisting of three veggie dishes, one snack-like dish plus cooked rice and prata.
I ordered this meal simply because a friend suggested it to me.
Even though I am a diabetic, I happened to eat everything up looking like I even licked the plate.
As the majority of the customers are tourists, the dishes may be slightly less salty for me, but they were cooked almost to perfection.
At a price of just about 4 dollars, I’d like to say it was a real bargain especially with the setting of the restaurant: you can choose to sit either in the airconditioned room , where the bar is, or outside in what looks like a small garden.
The service is also great.
So, I will sure come back here for more.
And I even went back there yesterday evening : two days in a row.