1,205 results
All reviewsanimation teambar staffour waiteran amazing holidayprivate beachpoolsmariomanmenmaharbadisco
Reviewed 8 December 2014

the hotel is very nice clean rooms clean but not the ones show in thomson brochure im a fuzzy eater but always found something to eat tea and coffee help yourself and drinks servded by staff waiters and cleaners very friendly the minus points are tunisia is not very clean rubbish everywhere as soon as you leave hotel complex and the hassling from people tring to get you buy spolit my holiday i didnt feel safe at sousse medina im glad i went but wouldnt go again but i couldnt fault the hotel which was highlite of holiday if you can put up with hazzelment youll have a great time

Room Tip: ist floor overlooking pool in winter time
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TIMELORDLeicester
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Just got back yesterday from a weeks holiday, I really can't understand the negative rewiews on here for this hotel we went as a party of 8 and not one of us didn't enjoy it. The hotel was kept very clean the staff are fantastic from the restaurant to the animation team all of whome were amazing with the kids especially Dali, he was fab the kids loved him the only one bad thing I would say is don't waste your money on the drag show, we paid and it was rubbish. This is not a negative on the hotel though as it is seperate, other than that I would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Never been to Tunisia before, so didn't know what to expect. But this Hotel has to be one of the best we have been to. Room was cleaned and bedding and towels changed everyday, by a cheery maid. In the restaurant, you wouldn't go hungry,there was something for everybody, unless you were fussy, and couldn't live without McDonald's. The pool guard was a nice lad by the name of FREDJ. Pool bar also had a lad call Mohamed, who's been there 20yr,and nice to talk to.
As for entertainment, well let's just say, if you like sitting watching young females getting chatted up by the animation team, that's about it. They did talk to us, only to ask for a drink or a fag, and near the end of our hols, one ask us for our trainers, the other asked for my shorts. The hotel could do without them as they didn't contribute much. Back to the Hotel tho, would we go back, indeed we would, in fact, I'm already looking at prices for next year. Go on, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank trafficwar
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Just got back tonight. Where do I start about this Hotel . We went with an open mind as this was our first visit to Tunisia. Boy O Boy, this place is one of the best we have stayed in. We can't say enough about it. Great food choice, how some folk on here, say it was repetitive, beats me. We got our towels and bedding changed daily, by our maid who always smiling.In the restauant, we were served by one of the nicest waiters ever, RAMI, your a 5 star. Another 5star, is FREDJ, the young chap who is the lifeguard at the pool, young but with a sensible head, not like some, who I mention later. Mohammad, the waiter at the pool bar, is also a star, very friendly. I read on here before we went, about tipping. Well, if these people actually take the time to ask these workers what they get paid, perhaps they would have a different opinion. NOW, the Animation team, where do start, well let's just say, Billy,Chko, and AN other,we're just about bearable, but DICK and the others,well let's just say you could do without them, although I don't suppose all the young females who were getting chatted up would agree. They did nothing throughout the day, and at night, would hang around us, asking for drinks or fags. Momo their boss, was told this, but hey, I think he was on the same bus. But back to the hotel, will we go back, yes we shall, as this hotel ticks all the boxes.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FUSSYLES
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

Had a great holiday still can't believe I came down the slides excellent value for money felt very safe walking around felt that the entertainment was not so good maybe it was the lack of information and think some of it didn't work well in the hotels but would definitely recommend and go back again take your towels or buy one when you get there lovely shop near by very friendly but just left you to browse looking at same time next year Pete and Elaine sheffield

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple