Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The Cesar hotel is in a good part of Sousse near many good restaurants and on a main road. However, the hotel's décor is a bit over the top with the Roman theme bordering on tacky. At first glimpse the hotel was great, but it was not it was a bit dirty around the corners. Lastly, my bed was one of the worst I have ever slept in, and I have been to quite a few hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Ryan C
Michi G, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Hotel & Casino Cesar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

hi. if you're not happy at our hotel, then just stay away. we are not interested in clients like you, who just wanna complain. we won't change anything, cause your opinion is not at all important for us and we will never consider your remarks.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel in early July 2014 for 10 nights. I have to say that this hotel is amazing. The rooms are furnished well and are even air conditioned. The bathroom and the bedroom is huge and there is plenty of space. I stayed with my partner and we opted for the Bed & Breakfast option. Breakfast was nice however, I like to have variety and have different things for breakfast every day. The cleaners attended the rooms everyday and provided us with fresh towels on a daily basis.

When we booked the hotel we did not know that it had a private beach. This was a nice surprise when we arrived. The beach is around a 2 minute walk away - if that. The hotel is in a great location, halfway between the centre of Sousse and Port El Kantaoui.

The hotel staff are really helpful and cannot do enough for you. I would definitely stay at his hotel again and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of staying here. The hotel rep got into contact with us as soon as we arrived and helped us with any excursions we wished to book.

Wifi in the bedrooms are also a nice touch!

Room tip: The rooms are massive. My partner and I fell in love with the room that we were given.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Rgind123
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Cesar Hotel mainly caters for business people and it is located in the local business area. If you want to be in the midst of everything this hotel is not for you.
We stayed during Ramadam so everything was closed and very quiet during the day. Our bedroom was spacious and overlooked the swimming pool. It also had air conditioning and a fridge which are manna from heaven in the heat. Whilst the level of cleanliness was just about acceptable, it could have been a whole lot better. We were fortunate to have a bedroom at the back as the rooms at the front are directly beside a very busy main road.
A big plus was that there was always a sunbed by the pool which was enclosed, very private and quiet. Be prepared the beds are hard but after a couple of days you adjust.
The staff were fine considering it was in the late 30s and they were doing Ramadam.
The first morning we went to breakfast, the place was deserted and the waiter/bar man was very unhelpful (Fausi). The breakfast is not worth rushing to get up for as it was very stale, overcooked and coffee strong and stewed.
The private beach belonging to the hotel was a very short stroll away and well worth visiting. Cesar is the perfect place if you just want quiet and nothing else.
We went on the 2 day Sahara Desert Safari and thoroughly enjoyed it even if we had to get up at 3am on Day 2 of the tour (something that was not mentioned).
There is food available at the bar from 1230-2100hrs
Use the hotel safety box and keep your passport and valuables safe.

Room tip: Rooms to the back and higher up.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Greenbody

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Totally enjoyed my stay at ceaser palace , went for quiet week away with my friend , the accommodation was beautiful and the staff were excellent so helpful , friendly yet professional , food was lovely , enjoyed trying local dishes , air conditioned rooms , vousi the bar man told us all the local places to visit , so easy to re commend , oh yes and also has a small section of private beach just for hotel which is about a 5 minute walk away

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Christine Y
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Enjoyed my time at this hotel very much ..the room was furnished well and spotlessly clean , a delight ..the service was excellent in all departments ,from bar staff to the housemaids all were helpful / friendly .the location was great as halfway between PEK & Sousse easy to get to both .
Glad I didn't pay much attention to the bad reviews on here because I didn't find any truth in any of them !! I would recommend a visit to Cesar hotel you will not be disappointed and can't wait till my next visit

Date of stay: March 2014