US$126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$57
US$181
US$139
Dar Antonia(Sousse)
US$91
US$87
US$63
Hotel Marhaba Beach(Sousse)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$65
US$63
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Dar Aicha(Sousse)
US$68
US$19
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

1,646 results
All reviewsport eloutdoor poolevening entertainmentcouscouscrepesquad bikingmedinacleanersarabicmarhaba
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The Hotel was OK in general,, but don't expect much, the service is bad at their restaurant especially the waiters,and the inside pool was closed, there's nothing to do by staying in the hotel.. U can only sleep there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Tej Marhaba 7 years ago and really enjoyed. This time I stayed for 4 nights during travels around Tunisia. The biggest surprise came at check in when the lady said that she remembered me from my last visit!
I was allocated a room on 5th floor with seaview, very well appointed with everything I needed. King size bed, new TV with English speaking channels, fridge and large wardrobe. Bathroom very well maintained and clean, shower powerful and heated up immediately. The bed was very, very comfortable and I always got excellent sleep.
Restaurant was very clean and tidy, food to a good standard. Waiters friendly and helpful.
Lobby bar excellent, I always feel very special sitting by the bar which is a popular meeting place for hotel guests and locals alike.
WiFi works well in the lobby area and at times I had medium signal in my room.
Grounds looked well taken care of and there were sunbeds available around the large pool.
I thoroughly enjoyed my second stay at Tej Marhaba, I am now planning to visit again in October again and look forward to meeting everyone again. I sincerely hope that you all have a great summer season in Sousse and it gets busier. See you soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Steinthor
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel with the view to using the indoor pool. We have been advised as we cannot swim after 4.30pm. No explanation given just "it's from upstairs"
We found out it is because it's hired by a private gym next to the hotel so they are getting money from hotel guests AND the gym. Tried to speak to the manager (tall guy with no hair) and he was extremely rude to my husband. Will be taking this up with Alpha Rooms asap.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

*Free WiFi in the lobby only, if you're lucky enough you might have a random open WiFi connection in some of the rooms on the 6th floor.
*All the even number rooms have a beautiful sea view, odd number rooms have the street view.
*Cleaners come in once everyday and change bedsheets, clean toilets, hoover etc.
*Very modern lift system
*You are given a blank white card which automatically unlocks your room with a tap on the handle, however, the room number is not written on the card so be careful not to mix it up.
*All of the rooms that have a sea view have balconies I'm not sure about the street view rooms.
*There are 7 floors in total.
*My package was breakfast + dinner, breakfast is served from 6 to 9/10am and dinner is served from 7 to 9pm.
*Breakfast: variety of croissants, tea/coffee, fresh orange juice for 3 dinars (£1), different salads, salami and sausage, oily potatoes, freshly made omelette with some vegetables, freshly made crêpes with chocolate, hard boiled eggs and other dishes.
*Dinner: plain pasta where you can add separate sauce, different fresh pizzas, salami and sausages, potato chips, meat curry, rice, couscous, roast chicken, different salads and other dishes.
*Dessert: different types of tiramisu and pastries.
*There is a heated indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool.
*Across the outdoor pool they have a linked shopping area, small and quiet.
*The lobby is beautiful, there are around three pool tables and some hockey/football tables where you pay 2 X 1dinar coins to play a match.
*There is a bar in the middle of the lobby

Any questions please ask me

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SKOfficial
Tej M, Responsable réception at Tej Marhaba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

So glad you enjoyed your holiday with us and thank you for taking the time to write your very refreshing and informative review. We are constantly upgrading and improving our standards to meet the requirements of our esteemed guests and therefore we do appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We stayed in the Tej again after always staying there on and Off for 17 years as this it was to celebrate my wifes 70th Birthday.
We were very disappointed in the standard of the Hotel as it has really gone down hill since our last visit in July.
The rooms were not cleaned properly as I had bed bug bites on my return home.
Maintenance was more or less non existence as one of our party requested a light bulb replaced in bathroom on day 1 but after 7 days still nothing so gave up, plugs in sinks not working various stains in toilet been there for ages cannot remove it.
Menu was poor as no change in Menu plus our first day on arrival the food was cold even with the Bain Marie on, Chef not to bothered just looked important lounging around by the Restaurant entrance.
Staff as normal still friendly as they all knew us so this helped our stay more bearable.
The G.M was very arrogant looked right through you and did,nt have the courtesy to ask any guests how our stay was or is everything alright.
Algerian guests were there and had evening entertainment on but once they left the Animation Team disappeared so the Evenings were boring and just piped music which was send you to bed early kind of music.
Thankfully the staff we knew laid on a cake for my wifes birthday so her celebration went off well thanks to the company we were with.
Indoor Pool was operational and was for once Open and well heated but still needs Tiles replacing and repairs to chipped ones.
It seems that its all for the Algerians now and Europeans will now come second even though we tip the staff and are polite to them.
I am sorry to say but we will not be returning to the Tej again even after 17 years of staying there as the standard has really dropped.

Room Tip: Stay on higher Floors eg 5-6-7 ideal
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert C
Tej M, Responsable réception at Tej Marhaba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

thank you for visiting our hotel again, it gives us the power to move forward and keep our establishment up to our customers, we try to give our attention to our customers especially, faithful, we can never achieve perfection , I hope we stay in touch and your opinion will push us to improve our service to satisfy our customers