1,582 results
All reviews animation team pancakes kids club pool bar pizza ice cream bar staff two weeks pirate ship head waiter main restaurant few occasions family holiday quad biking half board salad plenty of choice
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel for his ranking on tripadvisor and I was not disappointed
the beach is like paradise
pools with sea water are incredible but they can be a little bit busy in the afternoon. however the atmosphere is great.
the food is simply delicious with a lot of variety. would recommend to try the tunisian restaurant (olivier or oliveraie, dont remember the name but this is a must)
although the hotel was busy, the staff is great and very very nice.
renovated rooms amazing, the hotel has a magnificient so i will take the sea view next time I come (had a garden room which was OK)
great job tour khalef !

2  Thank Felhi A
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this hotel last month was great would recommend it to couple myself and my husband enjoyed it very much and would come again and maybe next time I may go with my daughter and try the spa as it's not my husband sort of thing so next year it's going to be me and my daughter

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We have been in JAZ Tour Khalef for two weeks and the journey was fantastic.
All the services was efficient, the staff is so nice and friendly that you have an impression to be with family.
We tasted only the breakfast and found it amazing. Next time we will probably go on all inclusive package.
The sea was absolutely wonderful with lots of activities around.
We will come back soon !!

2  Thank Nesrine B
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice stay in Tour Khalef. The hotel is very nice: rooms are very comfortable and clean, the service in the restaurant is remarkably good. We enjoyed the bar "Jobi beach" with an amazing view on the sea and Cubano music ambience.
All the staff made this journey very relaxing and easy.
We were lucky that in this period there is no jellyfish. Such a relief !
We strongly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Aldopredator
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I was in this hotel with my family.
It was excellent!!
The hotel,the territory,the food,the stuff,the animation, all was so amazing!
I want to say thanks to the director of the hotel for such good animation team. Without them our holidays couldn't be so nice. Dido,Rio,Kimu,Max,Simba,all these guys made our rest unforgettable.
We'll come to this hotel next summer again!

Trip type: Travelled with family