2,589 results
All reviews animation team our waiter sea view fantastic holiday saloon bar evening entertainment french boules bar staff pool man two weeks port el plenty of choice great fun a la carte restaurant main restaurant work hard enfidha airport
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I was in this hotel last month with my friends, I'm very satisfied with stay here. I want to thank for an animator Aladin Ghaya. The fun with you was great, you are a professional.
I recommend! I'm sure than I go to back here.
Marta Potocka from cold Warsaw ;)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Justyna J
Reviewed 25 October 2017

It was a great stay in this hotel! 5 days of fun and laughter thanks to all the helpful and cheerful staff! Very clean, nice room, good views, beautiful garden to relax and enjoy the sun and also very nice pool area to enjoy a refreshing cocktail ! If we go back to Tunesia I am definitaley going back to this hotel. Thank you for an amazing stay to all the staff :) Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: I think no room will be disappointing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Megan C
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I returned to Marhaba Beach in September and after a hiccup with my booking had a fantastic time. The staff were so cheerful and helpful especially when I was ill with a bad throat. They all went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed to get better quickly. A big thank you to Mohamed Ali in the main restaurant for making sure I was looked after and for letting me know when my favourite Tunisian foods were on the menu.
Another great big thank you to the animation team especially Kali and Mustapha. You made sure I joined in with activities that I would normally have shied away from.
I hope to return next year and look forward to seeing all the new friends I have made again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Vacationer711719
Reviewed 19 October 2017

One of the best hotels in Sousse, clean, sweet guest service, nice Beach area, nice animation team and specially YASSINE who is the most friendly one there.
I recommend this hotel to any one want to spent day in Sousse.
keep it up :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have just got back from a Family Holiday in Sousse and stayed at the Marhaba Beach Hotel for the first time. We have stayed at the sister Hotel the Marhaba Club a number of times and have always enjoyed it but due to the major travel companies not flying to Tunisia for the past couple of years we had to make our own way and found it ridiculously expensive to book there so we plumped for the Beach instead at half the price. The Beach is a much smaller hotel catering for 600 guests and it feels that way with everything being readily available without having to walk through 2 miles of gardens . Its all very handy. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with a mini fridge and decent sized TV with 4 movie channels and large comfy beds. Showers are over the bath in most rooms but they do have some walk in ones if you prefer, please ask when booking as I am sure they would sort you out. The staff were outstanding, I have never stayed in a Hotel with friendlier more helpful people they were all absolutely wonderful. I know I sound a bit over the top but I cannot praise them enough. The Animation Team , led by Mustapha were brilliant. At some of these resorts they can be a bit pushy and annoying but Mustapha, Timo, Yasin and Khalil were all very friendly and accommodating to everyones needs. For instance when they put the music on in the morning to wake everyone up they would have a check around the pool to see if there were any Oldies having a snooze or in our case Babies asleep and would turn the volume down so as not to disturb them and even went so far as to move the speakers to another part of the gardens and held the keep fit there for that morning. They varied the evening entertainment and even though we were there for two weeks it was never boring. My only criticism of the Hotel is the food, although there was a good choice to meet most tastes it was invariably cold or at best luke warm We were on second sitting but that shouldn't make a difference it should always be piping hot. Invariably we all suffered from the trots during the holiday and a particularly unpleasant form as well which spoilt what would otherwise have been a brilliant holiday. On confronting the Restaurant Manager he pointed there was a microwave available if I had wanted to heat my food up but pardon me is that not what I am paying them to do, if I wanted to cook it myself I would have gone self catering. We did enjoy two days of perfect food , but that was when the Owner was visiting, surprise , surprise.
I would come back again but probably make a bigger fuss at meal times as all of the Staff I mentioned it too said if I had asked they would have sorted it for me, never mind.
Once again I would like to thank the Brilliant Staff at The Marhaba Beach who are by far the best I have come across.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view with a walk in shower.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family