““Great place””

Hotel Marhaba Beach
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Sousse
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This hotel has a perfect pool with bar and very professional waiters. There are a lot of animations for everybody. Animators program were always funny and great. Big thank to the animation team, especially yessine . Thank you for giving us a great holiday. Maybe I'll go back there again, here I found many new friends. Room service - Great hotel - Great. Animation - The Best!!!!

Room Tip: verry happy
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,325)

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I was in this hotel last month with my friends, I'm very satisfied with stay here. I want to thank for an animator Aladin Ghaya. The fun with you was great, you are a professional.
I recommend! I'm sure than I go to back here.
Marta Potocka from cold Warsaw ;)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Justyna J
Reviewed 25 October 2017

It was a great stay in this hotel! 5 days of fun and laughter thanks to all the helpful and cheerful staff! Very clean, nice room, good views, beautiful garden to relax and enjoy the sun and also very nice pool area to enjoy a refreshing cocktail ! If we go back to Tunesia I am definitaley going back to this hotel. Thank you for an amazing stay to all the staff :) Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: I think no room will be disappointing
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I returned to Marhaba Beach in September and after a hiccup with my booking had a fantastic time. The staff were so cheerful and helpful especially when I was ill with a bad throat. They all went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed to get better quickly. A big thank you to Mohamed Ali in the main restaurant for making sure I was looked after and for letting me know when my favourite Tunisian foods were on the menu.
Another great big thank you to the animation team especially Kali and Mustapha. You made sure I joined in with activities that I would normally have shied away from.
I hope to return next year and look forward to seeing all the new friends I have made again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 October 2017

One of the best hotels in Sousse, clean, sweet guest service, nice Beach area, nice animation team and specially YASSINE who is the most friendly one there.
I recommend this hotel to any one want to spent day in Sousse.
keep it up :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sousse
0.4 km away
0.7 km away
Tej Marhaba Hotel
Tej Marhaba Hotel
#20 of 36 in Sousse

Been to Hotel Marhaba Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Marhaba Beach

Address: Boulevard 14 Janvier | Zone Touristique, Sousse 4031, Tunisia
Region: Tunisia > Sousse Governorate > Sousse
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Sousse
#1 Best Value Hotel in Sousse
#3 Luxury Hotel in Sousse
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Sousse
#4 Romantic Hotel in Sousse
Price Range: €19 - €100 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Marhaba Beach 4*
Marhaba BeachLocated in Sousse and 3 km away from Port El Kantaoui resort, between the white sands and crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, the Marhaba Beach has been created in the 80’s.His creators have established a contemporary and Moorish interiors of some suites … An ideal place for soaking up the sun of Tunisia and to relax on the beach, and the advantage of having nearest a new Thalassotherapy center : Les Neréides. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marhaba Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marhaba Beach Sousse