1,913 results
All reviews lobby bar the guest relations manager private beach gala dinner beach towels main restaurant his job heidi entertainment sunbeds holiday waiters tunisia alcohol tips medina
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have visited so far. I and my wife enjoyed every moment in this beautiful place. I miss already some of the best professional workers there Nizar, Mohamed and Dr. kim for Spa and Nouridine as well. I highly recommend this hotel for evyone willing to visit Sousse. Foods.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Walid G, Directeur général at TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Kassia

On behalf of TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade Team, I would like to thank you for this nice comment.

We are delighted that the Hotel TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade has given you such a good time.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The best hotel and location. The staff couldn't do enough to help us and they were so lovely. Hotel itself was brilliant and the all inclusive package was brilliant. Sea view definitely recommended. The food was excellent and we loved every cuisine they had to offer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie Q
Walid G, Directeur général at TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Ellie Q

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Dreadful hotel. Do not waste your money or effort going to this hotel. We are from the UK and are used to good hotels. Sadly this is not one them. Rude staff, the hotel is failing badly and so it should. -10 / 10.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tartan T
Walid G, Directeur général at TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Tartan,

Since the travel ban has been made over Tunisia in 2015 we could not welcome unfortunately any UK Guests . Further a short check-view on our Guestlist for the entire month May summer 2017, confirms that we
did not have one single Guest from the UK in our TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade Hotel in that period.
therefore , we would kindly like to ask you if you could please remove the review as it is obviously that your comment doesn’t concern our Hotel and our Staff.
Indeed, we would like to use the opportunity to thank you for your positive review you have written in your last visit in 2015 about our hotel and about our Staff we really appreciated that , as we hope to see you and all the UK Guests as soon as the Restrictions on our country Tunisia will be lifted .

We apreciate your prompt reaction and we are looking forward to welcome you here in TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade .

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2017

After many years in Djerba, for the first time in Sousse and what a marvelous experience in this hotel. All the staff very friendly and helpful. Beautiful room with a view over the pool and the see. Very good food with a lot of variation. Gala-dinner was a fantastic experience. We will sure be back next year. Greetings from Belgium to Mr Walid General Manager and Mr Marnissi Hedi Guest Services.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Walid G, Directeur général at TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Jos

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I'd like to thank for the best holiday I had in years! (we visited in May 16-23)

I travelled with my husband and parents - we're all super happy with the trip!
We arrived at 6 in the morning, but even before we were checked in, we got our breakfast. Moreover, we got cards for towels and could relax on the beach while waiting for our rooms to be prepared. We asked for two rooms nearby, and with a good view - we didn't pay for that, just asked (huge difference to those in Egypt, etc). The rooms are perfectly clean, good-looking and comfy. They change the towels every day, the cleaning staff is also very polite.
The best thing, of course, is the view – the swimming pool and the sea. As it wasn’t too hot, we left the door open to the balcony and enjoyed the sounds of sea and wind the whole night.
The beach is very clean, they take care of it every morning. The sea is transparent, almost no weed.
We enjoyed the views - all the territory is green with the grass and lots of flowers. The swimming pools are clean, and you can swim even at night, which we adored.
The cuisine is adorable – huge variety of food, each time several types of various meat cooked in different ways, delicious ice-cream, lots of fruit, fish and sweet cakes. Moreover, I personally recommend wines – rose one is the best. Very good bar, delicious drinks, nice alcohol.
The hotel is silent (which we adored) – no kids, after 12 o’clock in the evening there’s a complete silence. Youngsters also behave, thanks to the hotel’s policy.

All the staff of the hotel are very helpful, nice and friendly. We also want to pay hotel manager’s attention to a waiter – Rafik Ajmi. He wasn’t just doing his job, he made us smile every morning! Very attentive, positive, gentlemanlike and nice man. I loved that before we even asked for something we already had it. He remembered the tables we preferred, and each time everything was prepared for us (i.e. the four of us preferred different wines, he remembered it all even before we came). At my birthday he decorated our table with a flower – that was so sweet! I believe he deserves some bonus, if such system is present at this hotel.

Thank you, I recommend the hotel to everyone!

Lots of respect!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Walid G, Directeur général at TUI SENSIMAR Scheherazade, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Татьяна