All reviews kala restaurant le bar beach restaurant private beach sea view beautiful hotel luxury hotel outdoor pool shopping mall mediterranean sea italian restaurant breakfast buffet business trip stefano spa tunnel fresca
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 1 night where I had a business meeting in Alexandria.
A Truly Luxurious experience from the check-in till I left the hotel.
The Suite I had was super clean and large with super attention to every single detail. Very Nice bed to recharge you overnight!
Breakfast was awesome with a lot of tasty variety and welcoming staff.
Amazing Sea view from my room.
The only tiny minus that I didn’t expect to pay for the Nespresso Capsule used during my stay in a Four Seasons Suite (Bit Cheap) but it’s ok.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

This Four Seasons has both residences and hotel ions and is located on the Corniche which is a long curving drive along the Mediterranean. It is about 39 mins from town center which is another 30 minutes from the other end of the Corniche where the Fort/ Citadel is.
Every room faces The Mediterranean and has a balcony. The rooms are big and the bathrooms are big too. The bed and linens were comfy. WiFi works across this very big property but the complimentary WiFi is slow. They have a private underground walkway that takes you to the beach and a nice area to sit out and have drinks or light snacks. One does not have to cross the busy corniche street to get to the beach which is nice. The breakfast spread was better than average. This is a great place to relax for a few days

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Got robbed by a room service attendants while I was having breakfast the day before I checked out.I contacted the hotel managements and they told me they will open up investigation, but they never followed up with me since I left.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
7  Thank yasserabdou
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our three-night stay at the Four Seasons. The hotel is beautifully decorated, reminiscent of a bygone age. Our room was lovely with its own balcony overlooking the hotel’s private beach. Our bed was very comfortable.

The hotel’s service and staff were excellent. Our only gripe was the very ordinary meals served in the hotel’s restaurants. They couldn’t compare with the Four Seasons’s restaurants in Cairo.

The adjacent shopping centre was excellent and very handy with several ATMs.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

It was great being on a private beach in the Middle of Alexandra. The experience was enjoyable. We had one of the cabins at the beach but enjoyed a meal in the hotel and it was spectacular. The service was awesome.

Date of stay: September 2018