1,617 results
All reviews ginger restaurant abu ali shopping mall executive room business trip special thanks guest relations enjoyed my stay excellent hotel swimming pool main restaurant second home many thanks great hospitality nice stay front office professional staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great experience st hilton green .plaza The rooms are very clean, spacious and with a nice view . The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would love to go back whenever I travel to Alexandria

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ahelmy, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you so much for posting your nice comments on Tripadvisor. We are very delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and honored that you have given us the 5* rating. We will always work harder and do whatever possible to maintain and exceed your expectations because that is what they deserve.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Only thing reception will be at 2nd floor. But every thing is available near the hotel. Because it's located on the shopping mall area. After the room service they ask for the taste. Staff are friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ahelmy, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This is not our first stay in Hilton green plaza , the hotel rooms is very clean and spacious The staff is very friendly especially Ms Sahar Saeed. She was so helpful during check in. We used to set in Abu Ali cafe. It has an Excellent atmosphere and service especially Mr Sherif Azzam. He is very polite and caring. Everything was just perfect.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Ahmed Abdel Rah... H

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent service (very polite, friendly, and helpful)
Excellent room (crystal clean, great smell, very wide and full of all my needs)
Excellent food
Excellent treatment
Everything was awesome

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I would like to extend a huge thanks to all the team start from the reception to the house keeping and the smiley restaurant team them
I have rested with my family and I found all them are doing a great job

Thanks for all the team