All reviews sea view private beach nice beach great view mediterranean sea the heart of the city buffet breakfast beautiful hotel swimming pool rooms are clean nice room egypt ramadan body relaxation
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Booked a day use which was not too pleasant as the beach is very dirty and you can find the trash around you.
What really disappointed me, is the staff by the beach and the service of the drinks, you guys have a big issue with the service at the beach. Ordered couple of drinks, the first drink came after one hour exactly then the second drink came after another hour, and the excuse of the waiter was that he can not carry alcohol and he had to wait for one of his colleagues to carry it, he promised me that the drink will come with some snacks which did not come until I waited for another hour, the waiter insisted that I have to pay at the same time as he needs to close his shift, when I offered my card to be charged he said no only cash otherwise you have to come with me now to reception to pay , which for sure I refused and said I will pay before I leave, the waiter came to me three times after to ask me to come with him to the reception which was really rude and annoying. The staff of the sun beds are really unprofessional the way they speak and the words they use are not meant to be for a guest in a hotel but meant to for people in a fish market.

I have asked for a manager to come and see me at the beach since the staff are rude but they refused to help me or call him, one of them told me you have to go to reception as the manager can not come to the beach otherwise he will dirty his shoe.

I had to leave my family at the beach and go to the reception. I spoke to DM Ibrahim who was professional and asked the staff to change the location of my sun bed, as well as the beach manager came and provided me a free drink which was nice of them.

What really disappointed me before I leave is when I went to the reception to pay my bill the same waiter came with the bill mentioned only one beer for 70 pounds and he was insisting to let me pay 1 beer in card and the other drinks in cash which again I refused and told him that I will pay everything in card, the guy got panicked and then said that he will wave the soft drinks for me and I will only need to pay the beer, which for me was a big sign that he wanted me to pay for the soft drinks in cash so he can take them in his pocket since his manager has waved the charges.

The only reason why I’m given this hotel 3 stars is the action of DM Ibrahim and Beach manager other wise I would have given ZERO and the reason is the quality of the staff that you guys have.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Traveler823424, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Azur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Sir,

First of all we would like to apologize for anything in your stay, and make sure that we will take action in all your comments..

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My family went to Egypt this summer to visit relatives and we looked for places that would provide a calm & fun atmosphere for us to eat and smoke shisha. The location Is right on the water. Their shawarma sandwiches and burgers were very tasty. Their Hookah was always on point and service was amazing. It does require that every individual spend a minimum of 70EGP but that’s really easy as it’s equivalent to about $4 USD.

There were various sections of the resort but we mostly utilized the restauarant and lounge. There’s a tent area that’s more intimate, lit up, and can watch the football games. Then there’s a second that’s smaller facing the beach. It’s connected to a mall containing salons, kids toy shops, and wedding planning companies. On the other side extending towards the water is the hotel which had its own private beach connected to a fitness center and outdoor pool. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Really we appreciate your beautiful words

Reviewed 2 October 2018

All rooms and suites at Azur include a balcony and feature a modern décor. Each suite has a seating area with sofa, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The bathroom is fitted with bath and hairdryer

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Sir,

Really we appreciate your beautiful words and we are waiting for your next stay at your place thanks again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

It's very good hotel. and the view amazing .very good rooms and clean . Very easy to go any place. Food soo good. And staff they are very good. Staff in reception thay are very friendly and helpful. It's excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pitch very quiet. And very good view. Floor very good.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Traveler823424, Front Office Manager at Mediterranean Azur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Although the facilities are good but I noticed issues in this hotel. The cleanliness is a big issue, either in rooms or on the beach. I found cats in my room ! I see staff is working hard but still they need customer service training and needs continuous monitoring.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family