“Nice view.”

Bacaro Port
Ranked #6 of 326 Restaurants in Constanta
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Description: OPEN ALL SEASON! Good Food Amazing Crew Beautiful view What can you ask for more ?
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

the ambiance was nice, the service was good but the fish was not so fresh (i’m a person that eats often fish). Prices are as per Tomis Marina.
Give it a try, maybe one of the best choices in the Marina.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to enjoy the sea view. Totaly recomand it. I like the music and the atmospher. You have to try pasta, is great!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have tried Bacaro and Bacaro 2.
The places are one next to each other and are ideally situated in the port. Both are cozy. The food is really good. Bacaro 2 serves pizzas also with fish and sea food. Licked our fingers. :)
But a big disappointment at Bacaro 2 because of a waiter. Didn't have a name tag. Only short greasy hair. He did everything wrong and was lacking respect for the clients. Like someone made him serve that day. A little smile didn't kill anyone.
A good experience overall.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The view was great. They have warm terrace. The food was good. We eat an excelent desert Icecream Nuga Glace.
The service was good and you can pay with credit card.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I wanted to have a great day after our exhausting exams so we chose this restaurant in Constanța to spend some time together. We had shrimp pasta along with some wine that the waitress recommend us. It was delicious. (It had a lot of garlic, which personally I don't mind at all). For desert we had the Nutella and Mascarpone pizza. It was like heaven on our plates. (Because we both have a sweet tooth)
The waitress was kind and very careful, but I think she might have gossiped with the others while taking a glimpse at our table. I way be wrong, but that was my feeling.

The place is clean so thumbs up for that!
Also, be very careful while going to the restroom because it is outside and any weirdo can have access to it while you are in there, so go with a friend.