See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We had a very large, luxury room where everything was as we would expect. Nice views of the neighbouring estate and Brasov sign and hills from the window and a balcony that would have been very nice in the summer.
Good swimming pool - just the right temperature and a jacuzzi made for a very relaxing afternoon. The slight negative was that we had pay RON 10 each for hire of a bath robe - you would really expect for a 4 star hotel for this to be included especially as there are no changing rooms by the swimming pool.
It is a gentle 10 minute walk into the town centre and nearer 15 minutes on the way back up but not too strenuous (plenty of taxis in Brasov if you really don't like walking!)
We found very good service at all times and a nice breakfast with choices of cereal, meats and cheeses, eggs or omelettes cooked to order and bacon and sausages available.

Room Tip: We found a luxury room good value - only a few pounds more than a regular room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2015

The location of this hotel is nice,the rooms are O.K. but The service there reminded me my last visit in Romania in the 70th, It doesn't seem that they care about their guests. I think that every hotel have to check the rooms before the guests arrive, It is basic. Well, in my room 4 (four!) lamps didn't work. When I asked to replace it, the lady in the reception told me that they will do it in the morning. Well.....I really don't need lamps in the morning when I leave the hotel....In my parents room they didn't put spare toilet paper, there was no one in the reception so they had to look for toilet paper in the middle of the night in my room. That should not happen. The hotel is not cheap so they have to give the proper service.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank rachelkar
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Clean, but sterile rooms that is a short drive (or a long walk) from the robust town square. They have a nice pool and provide an EXCELLENT breakfast. This hotel was the best that I could find in the city. You can see the "BRASOV" sign (HOLLYWOOD style) from the rooms

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank Indstrl
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice, the staff are very nice and wellcoming
The rooms are nice, we had a big twin room, huge shower, the stream is nice and hot.
The bed is good and the blanket as well.
We had a big balcony with a view to the brashov sign over the city, the others had a view of the drive way to the hotel.
The hotel is a bit far, 20 min easy walk or 10 min fast walk (during the rain). Just before the hotel there is a big up hill of about 300 meters long.
Last night we were in the centre and it started to rain and no taxi wanted to take us because it is too short. So if you cant walk the distance take another hotel.
The lighting and electricity are not all working- 3 out of 4 over the bed are out...
The breakfest is good, they will make you a hot omlete when you will ask.
Over all, nice hotel, a bit far, but good service

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We came around 9pm with 16 family members, the hotel has 17 rooms so we captured about 80% of the rooms for 5 nights. Unfortunately the staff was not prepared for our arrival; only one tired and helpless lady was available, the rooms were not ready for our ordered requirements (e.g., not enough beds per room, one of our families had very young children and was supposed to split) so we had to rearrange the rooms including shifting extra beds from room to room and some couples had to sleep with their child due to lack of bads.
Breakfast is not bad but limited, they are trying hard but the fried eggs are very oilly and not recommended.
The TV's are old but there are lots of stations, local and foreign.
The service/maintenance person is very professional and very customer-oriented.
The pool is very nice but the owners tend to keep the temperature low so as to avoid noisy children in the pool, yet, further to our multiple requests they heated the water. The gym is small but nice and functional.
The hotel is located at a peaceful area, yet, it is in close proximity to the city center (10 minutes walking distance), which is very convenient.

Room Tip: Check-in early, ask for a room with a terrace.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family