All reviews black church great location hear everything top floor the main square old town city break spent one night flights of stairs breakfast buffet piata sfatului enjoyed our stay pedestrian street comfortable bed nice breakfast business trip town square
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This hotel has rooms with windows inside! Floor is very old and you hear the noises form all the people that are walking down the stairs. At mezzanine floor smells gas. There is no elevator and entrance to stairs is for people below 175 cm

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Warm rooms right in the center of the city, great view, great customer service , great everything ! The bed is very comfy, all the amenities, tv, minibar, phone, hair dryer, very clean. We will return here !

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

First of all I thought it will be a good hotel for me and my girlfriend for a one night stand in Brasov. But I was disappointed. I booked a room for two persons, a normal double room, but the room we received was for one person, because they have changed the room - I'm very disappointed. If you walk trough the room, the floor creaks and also this happen when someone walks through the hotel lobby.The breakfast was ok, not with all you wanted, but it was good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ovidiu I
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Super friendly and professional staff! Makes it feel like home, away from home. Cristi, Danny and Vlad are just some of the staff to mention.

It has an old school vibe to it. Very comfortable and close to the old town centre where there are loads of shops and restaurants.

The food from the restaurant is great. In two weeks not one bad meal. Breakfast also has all that you want, although the coffee machine could be faster.

I'll certainly be staying there again.

Stayed: December 2016
2  Thank GrantL563
Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is a dreary hotel whose best asset is its location, which is as central as you can get. Room (#109) had very tired decor and was small. Reception was perfunctory and not very service oriented, When i asked to leave my small bag at check-out, the Receptionist acted as if i was asking her to do something very out of the ordinary. When I explained that I work at the same Front Desk job as she back in the states she finally relented and allowed me to leave it. Do yourself a favor and book at the Bella Muzika around the corner and enjoy some warm, professional and local hospitality!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo