All reviews black church great location hear everything the main square top floor spent one night city break old town breakfast buffet piata sfatului pedestrian street comfortable bed business trip town square heart romania
Reviewed 28 December 2016

First of all I thought it will be a good hotel for me and my girlfriend for a one night stand in Brasov. But I was disappointed. I booked a room for two persons, a normal double room, but the room we received was for one person, because they have changed the room - I'm very disappointed. If you walk trough the room, the floor creaks and also this happen when someone walks through the hotel lobby.The breakfast was ok, not with all you wanted, but it was good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ovidiu I
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Super friendly and professional staff! Makes it feel like home, away from home. Cristi, Danny and Vlad are just some of the staff to mention.

It has an old school vibe to it. Very comfortable and close to the old town centre where there are loads of shops and restaurants.

The food from the restaurant is great. In two weeks not one bad meal. Breakfast also has all that you want, although the coffee machine could be faster.

I'll certainly be staying there again.

Stayed: December 2016
2  Thank GrantL563
Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is a dreary hotel whose best asset is its location, which is as central as you can get. Room (#109) had very tired decor and was small. Reception was perfunctory and not very service oriented, When i asked to leave my small bag at check-out, the Receptionist acted as if i was asking her to do something very out of the ordinary. When I explained that I work at the same Front Desk job as she back in the states she finally relented and allowed me to leave it. Do yourself a favor and book at the Bella Muzika around the corner and enjoy some warm, professional and local hospitality!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel is realy few steps from the center of the city,but in the night it is quiet place,I slept well. Room is cleaned,breakfast good. No info for turist in reception,but city is not that big,all is easy to find.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I was there for dinner a lot of times, and lunch only two times.
Despite the fact that if you go there in a Saturday evening you might wait a little too long for your food to be ready, the great atmosphere compensates.
Sea food in unbelievable good, the squid is soft and very tasty.
The options for wine are quite limited, though.
Best Guinness draft beer in town, you can bet that !
Staff is great also :).