“OMG❤️”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tel. 0269 233 003
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So... where do I begin?
This is the best restaurant in the history of good restaurants maybe evah. I’ve had the carpaccio di pecorino, grilled octopus and lemon sorbet (had vodka and prosecco in it) and my SO had pasta pomodori secchi and profiterol.
Boy, I will never forget the moment I tasted that octopus. It was H-E-A-V-E-N!!!
I am sooo going back to Sibiu for this restaurant. Please, go and enjoy this experience - it’s so worth it❤️

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Tagliata with rucola and parmasan, potatoes with rosemary and chocolate mousse with orange. Delicious food, attentive service, high quality. Best meal in Romania

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the personnel was even better , the waiter invited us to take a tour of the restaurant which is a wonderful place.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We went to this place, for a late lunch, in the middle of the week, in March. The restaurant was almost empty. The menu is offering many choices and this usually means no guarantee of quality. It was not the case. We had various pasta or meat dishes and everybody was pleased with what they got. The ice-cream has been very tasty and we had good house wine. The staff has been OK as we were, after a while, the only to attend to.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is the place to go. Such wonderful food. A really nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Winner in my book