“2 nights ”
Review of Pension Happy Day

Pension Happy Day
Ranked #26 of 124 Sibiu B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights at the pension and I have just good things two say about them. Very good beds, clean rooms and always happy staff to answer questions and help you out.
I would reccommend it with no hesitation for transit or leisure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I really wanted to visit some nice places in my country and I decided to book this hotel because of the kindness of the receptionist that before booking answered all my questions in a very professional way.
From Sibiu's train station I took the bus number 18 ( you can also take number 2 ) and I saw from the bus the Pension. The bus station is closed to the hotel and the name of the station is Cibin. When you want to go back to the train station the bus station is right in front of the hotel!!!
Even if we arrived earlier than 14:00 we received our room and the check-in was made really quickly.
We had a very nice room ( 203) with a private balcony with a very nice view: Reconstruction Park.
The hotel has no elevator so you need to climb some stairs.
The room was large enough, very cleaned, equipped with TV, mini-bar, chairs, a small table.
The bathroom was small but clean, equipped with soap, shower gel.
The restaurant is very small and is called "La Terasse". We served the breakfast there, a cold but very tasty breakfast : Ham, cheese, salami, bread at discretion, jam, butter, honey.
Also the coffee is offered free of charge even if you choose to serve there the breakfast or not.
Unfortunately we had to check-out at 12:00 even if our leaving was in the evening. We left out suitcase there and we walked around.
One of the minuses of this hotel is the lack of a luggage room.
Also I didn't like that in 3 days the housekeeping did not enter the room, not even to throw out the garbage.
The internet password is very long and the connecting process is very long.
I really liked:
-the location of the hotel, really closed to the city center
-the kindness of the workers: always smiling and very helpful
-the cleaning: everywhere in the hotel was clean
-the closed private balcony
-the phone in the room could be used free of charge to call in national network
I had a memorable stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

We received a recommendation from a family friend and he was right. The Pension is close to the center of the town. The room was not too big, but quite cozy and nice. We had mulled wine and we loved it. Easy to reach, affordable, warm, so we could enjoy our stay in Sibiu.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016

The room was very nice and I enjoyed the jacuzzi bath-tub. The room was not cleaned 100% and the paper work(feedback forms; destination places) changed but I didn't mind ( things happen). The lounge was very beautiful and the staff even helped me when I asked if they know what visiting places are open on Monday. :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank alexx1836
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Really enjoyed everything about this place. Not sure if I was influenced by the smiley logo but everything proved to be a good experience. First, the value is excellent compared to nearby hotels. it is within walking distance (10-15min) to the main squares where the restaurants and bars are. Second ,the rooms were very tidy with all the amenities you need. The staff were friendly as well. The only downsides are the wi-fi is a bit annoying to reconnect to every time and that there's no breakfast included.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple