US$94
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$96
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean roomspensionreceptionisttvcity
Reviewed 19 July 2015

This is a nice place, the room was fine, the location pretty central. We were interested in visiting the Old City, which is within walking distance. There was free WiFi in the lobby area. The receptionist was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had a nice view of a park from our window, at the front of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

Easy to reach, nice and clean, nice people guide/advice ... you to the city...safe...good price...you should try it...if you need to visit Sibiu...
Discovering Sibiu starts from here!!! No need to wastw money for expensive hotels...

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2014

It was a great pension, staff very helpfull and friendly, just could be better b'fast and better preasure of water in bathroom. Great place, because you will get to the big square in 5 minutes.
Thank you for nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed again for only one night, this time with the little one and this time going through the city - still easy to reach. The area did not change much, but the authorities are working on that and now I found even more parking spaces (the street became one way).
The pension is still clean and the personnel looks to be the same. I do not know if we got the biggest bathroom in the house because of the previous review, but this time it was almost as big as the room.
The minibar prices are still (very) low (0.50 EUR for a bottled beer !!!), an extra breakfast is 5 EUR, and I still did not use the free Internet connection, but the cable was there (I would expect a wireless router to be more efficient).
Over the night we missed the comfort of an air conditioning installation (a fan was in the room in case you might need it) and the TV seemed to be broken, but I still consider the location as one of the best choices for us while in Sibiu.

Room Tip: Avoid the attic rooms during summer (due to higher temperatures) and the 1st floor rooms if you do not like the cigarette smoke as the (common) terrace is also the smoking area (Fun fact: we got locked on the terrace - I expect by a non-smoker - while having the morning coffee :-) ).
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2013

First of all they’ve gave me a different room from the one I’ve reserved, a room in the attic although I’ve reserved a normal room with hot tube (40 euro - very high price for the services they’ve offered). The room was very small, they have no air conditioning and it was very very hot in the attic, they have no drain in the bathroom and the water flooded into the room.
They’ve admitted the error and knowing that it was a busy period in Sibiu because of the festival they’ve said that that was the only room they had available and if I’m not ok with that I can go somewhere else. They offer a service on the site (double room with hot tube) and when you arrive there they give you an attic room, small and very hot in the summer and say that that is the only room available. If this is the way they do tourism, this it’s not good at all. Their attitude sucked and I don’t recommend this pension at all.

Inside the hotel on the hallway it was nice and cooler than in the room. Too bad that the room (at least the one we've stayed in) and the personal were not.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple