All reviewscamara boieruluienglish barthe executive loungeromanian restaurantgreat spaspa areaastra museumfive star hotelexcellent hotelroyal suiteminute drivevery nice experiencebreakfast buffet isquiet areacity centrecomfortable roomsbusiness trip
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have placed this morning a negative review (unfortunately I cannot publish an update of the previoys review so, I use this new review). I must say that following my complain I have received immediately not only feedback but immediate actions from the management. Following some problems I have immediately received a new room, extra attention and I felt a real customer centric approach. I found that, at Hilton, listening to the customer, even when some problems occur, is real. Thank you Hilton Sibiu.
Catalin Paunescu

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Liliana P
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I stay in an apartment (should be one of the best). The air conditioning does not work - almost 30 degrees in the room. I have tried to call the reception - the phone does not work. I have asked the reception to fix the air conditioning - nothing happened for 3 hours. When I told them that nothing is working and they didn’t do anything to fix it they told me that probBly they called me but the phone in the room does not work (seems to be funny; it is not). They gave me another room (half of the size). They gave me another one - the air conditioning didn’t work. They have tried another one - the air conditioning didn’t work either. I feel that nobody cares about the quality in this hotel - and probably this is a chronic problem, not only an accident.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MARIUS N, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear valued guest ,

First of all, thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay with us. It is only through guests, such as yourself, that we are able to maintain and improve the services our guests expect and deserve.
Also, I took note of the fact that we failed on delivering our Brand excellent costumer service and high standards. For this I have already informed our management team about all the issues that we failed regarding your stay and rest assured that on your next stay we will completely satisfy your needs and expectations and for this I would kindly ask you to let me know when you plan to visit us again and I personally will make all the arrangements to be sure that we will make it right.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Sibiu on many other occasions.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

a very nice and clean hotel. the room is great and with a very beautiful design. the bed was to our taste. we rested very well. very good and varied breakfast. You can eat very good dishes at the restaurant

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ADRIAN O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sibiu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and review us here on Tripadvisor. It is always a pleasure to read that the Hotel, the rooms, the design , our comfortable beds, the Breakfast and the restaurants were highly appreciated as we are used to deliver all our best to all our Guests.
We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Hotel looks good, very clean, nice furniture and good room service. We were a group (business) and we had 2 conference rooms, in one of theese we were freezing (even outside was warmer) the explanation was simple: the air system is not working-end of story, no excuses, no other solution. Breakfast was good (everything you could wish-in my opinion). We had lunch there for 3 times, twice was good enough the last one was terrible, soup and the main course were too salty (except one person, nobody could eat the soup).

Room Tip: Choose a room with a backyard wiew
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your appreciation and for taking the time to write this review. We take great pride in being a reliable partner for all types of events. I’ll make sure to personally deliver your Feedback to all our entire Team.

Hoping to collaborate again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Visiting Sibiu in the heart of Transilvania we discovered a gem - Hilton Sibiu . From impressive proffesional staff , lobby decorated with classy furnitures , breakfast area clean and neat , comfortable rooms and beds heavean , this hotel is a must stay when visiting Romania !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback on your stay with Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest. It is always reassuring to learn that our Hotel and our efforts are highly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,