“I love the prosciutto sandwich here”
Review of Nutrio Bar

Nutrio Bar
Ranked #26 of 325 Restaurants in Varna
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Hey there! We are NUTRIO BAR. We're not a fancy 5-star restaurant, rather we are a casual street food spot, that offers quality food on the go. Our main focus is the quality of the food and we don't make any compromise with it. All of our ingredients are delivered daily and all of our dressings are made in house. That's the way we like it, hope you like it too :)
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I found this place last year and since than I have been a regular here. It is near the office and I have lunch here every other day. The food is always freshly made and the staff is more than helpful. The are with friendly attitude always smiling g and eager to make the best out of my short visits. Thank you guys!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent healthy food for very reasonable price!Location is also very convenient.Staff is professional and positive.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It's a great place. The food is awesome and the staff is friendly. The best sandwiches in town... :)

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing! Cosy atmosphere with great people running the place. It’s perfect for a get-together with friends or good quality breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack when you are on the go! Must visit for everyone coming to Varna!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular at both Nutrio Bars in Varna for 2 years already. It’s our favorite fast food place to go with my friends from college. everything is fresh and made to the order. The staff is really cool and laidback. Quality food and no stress