All reviews sea garden pillow menu free bikes boutique hotel large balcony little details beach towels perfect hotel fresh fruit great design speak good english turn down service comfortable room few steps business trip business or pleasure excellent location
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My wife booked for a two night stay, however when we arrived it became obvious that she had booked the wrong dates !!, and the nights we wanted were fully booked.. The staff were fabulous and bent over backwards to accommodate us, they eventually managed to get us in.. The hotel is excellently placed one min from sea garden and beach bars and 2-3 min stroll to the shops. The hotel was immaculate and room was great and the bed was so comfortable compared to similar that we have stopped in, in Bulgaria. The breakfast was also up to the rest of the hotel, varied and delicious, plus you can order your choice of eggs from the kitchen. Last but not least the staff were polite and courteous and made our stay a joy .. We own property near by but will be definitely going back in July.. This is a little hidden jem in the crown of Varna . Michael & Collette Parker

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank michaelparker2018
KristalinaDimitrova, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear michaelparker2018,

Thank you for the fabulous comment! It is indeed a great feeling, reading such review. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the staff and myself for taking the time to share your experience on TA. Hope to have the privilege to offer you our hospitality again in the future.

Best regards,

mOdus hotel

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Having visited the hotel on several occasions, I would share that it has a brilliant location, attentive staff and charming interior. The biggest shortcoming is that the rooms are much smaller than the average for their category. Don't go for single - on some 10-12 sq m you have all the furniture and bath, practically leaving a tiny walking area. For one person I thing you should go for double delux, at least. Low floors are noisy, while the view from the inner side is pretty shabby. Breakfast is of quality, but not changable and short in diversity. I ended having salmon each morning, which is boring. Generally a good hotel,but choose cleverly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We loved this hotel from the first time (now we have already came back twice).
They pay attention to all the details, everything is very clean and cosy, we feel welcomed and spoiled.
We recommand it !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AndreeaCalinescu
KristalinaDimitrova, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear AndreeaCalinescu,
On behalf of our entire team, thank you very much for choosing mOdus Hotel and reviewing our services and facilities so high!
It was a pleasure to welcome you and we would be pleased to see you again soon!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Front desk nice. Ok above average rooms. But what absolutely made me leave the breakfast early was the service. I was told to get my drinks when others were served. I don't care to be served but I do care for equitable treatment. I travel solo...but seem to always get worse or substandard treatment because I am alone. My juice was not filled nor my plates cleared...but here's the thing everyone around me was. Huh? Anyway what's a hotel without good service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
KristalinaDimitrova, General Manager at mOdus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Leigh E,

We are really disappointed to hear that you were not happy with our service.
The breakfast is indeed on a buffet and the food and some drinks (including the juice) are on self- service. Our waiters anyway always try to be helpful to the guests with whatever they could and we are particularly proud of the service we give.
So we are really sorry if there was a situation, that you felt not good about. A lot of our guests are solo travelers, so that could not be an issue for us.
Once again I would like to assure you, that we didn’t have any intension to make you feel not welcomed so please take our apologies!

Best Regards,
Silvia Georgieva,
Restaurant Manager
mOdus bistro

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I stayed in the mOdus Hotel in Varna for one night during a 10-day holiday in Bulgaria.
The hotel is located at the southern end of the city just across the road from the Sea Gardens that line the coast.
This really is a nice hotel. We were able to park immediately outside and the reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
Our room was well-decorated and had all the usual conveniences, including free Wi-Fi, TV, fridge, kettle, etc. The room was clean and the enormous bed was comfortable. In short, a really nice room.
The buffet breakfast was what you would expect from a medium-sized boutique hotel.
Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard_Harpum

Dear Richard_Harpum,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Tripadvisor. It is very rewarding for us all to see our services and attitude appreciated. It was truly a great pleasure having you with us.
Hope to have the privilege to offer you our hospitality again in the future.

mOdus hotel