This hotel charges quite a bit for a hotel that doesn't deliver all that much. The location of this quite good., near the giant hotel Yalta (Inturist). So.. the location is very good. That may be the only good thing though. For the record.. we didn't have any kind of breakfast or pension or anything like that.
- only wifi in the lobby.
- poor tv and remote control
- AC is kind of slow (therefore it can be kind of hot in the room)
- they dont wash the towels, unless u pay extra (they normally wash'em once a week or so)
- quite a stretch to walk to the beach, 5 mins to the beach and maybe 10 back.
- the staff don't speak very good english
- the breakfast is not so cheap, staff is not service oriented
- if u dont speak russian, there may be serious problem in the communicationMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking