All reviews free bottled water old town best pizza accor hotels big bed nice hotel stylish rooms security guard excellent place to stay city attractions room service is available breakfast is served comfortable stay tea coffee superior room restaurant staff jazz festival
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very stylish and modern. Nice, quiet and comfortable room. During my stay I love every second. And a special thanks to Marta, Oleksandr, Tamara and Yaroslav.

Also the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Restaurant “Celentano“ is excellent. Special thanks here to Kristina.
The Quality of Drinks and Foods are very good.

Due to the very good location of the hotel, all major attractions can be reached on foot. Nearby is a small department store with supermarket. It could not be better ....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ibis Styles Lvi... G, General Manager at Ibis Styles Lviv Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear ''HotelMir'',
Many thanks for your fantastic review about your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed the stay and all our services. I will pass your comments onto my team. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon! Daniel General Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Location is very good, smack in the centre of the beautiful city. You will find shops, restaurants, cafees & supermarket just around the corner. Airport LWO is a 20-30 mins drive from the hotel at a rate of 200UAH.

Hotel is new and offers the Ibis styles happy coloursceme. Free coffee and water in the lobby. Frontdesk staff friendly, helpful & serviceminded.

Even for a solotraveller my room was VERY tiny- if this room is sold as a double, I would not be staying there. If you are not claustrophobic you´ll be fine. I have no idea where people keep their luggage if two. Room has aircon, sat.tv, safe, and steady wifi. Bathroom is of good size, clean towels & plenty of hot water and good pressure. During my 1 week stay I had a few cleanings, and had to ask for clean linnen halfways. Slow and ineffecient.

Breakfast is served from 630am, not sure if the restaurant is a seperate entity or if it belongs to the hotel. Breakfastselection is good and tasty, I would recommend an extra coffeemachine as 1 is not enough when restaurant is full. I did not find morningstaff friendly, no goodmorning or smiles here.

Restaurant seems popular with the locals, mainfocus is Italian food. All well prepared, fresh & tasty. Pricelevel fair. On sunny days you are able to sit outside which is a big plus. Service is inconsistent, some days very effective, some days very slow to nonexistent. Most staff seems friendly and keen.

No doubt the Ibis styles is one of the better hotels in Lviv. Not sure if I will return for my next stay in Lviv, simply because the room is too tiny.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibis Styles Lvi... G, General Manager at Ibis Styles Lviv Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear ''Aeronaut65''.
Thank you for your time posting a review about your stay in Ibis Styles Lviv. I will discuss your feedback about the service with our restaurant team.
Due to the shape of our building every room is a different size and shape. You may want to ask for a bigger room next time and we will certainly accommodate your request. We change bed linen every 4 days as we believe it is adequate frequency.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Hotel located close to main attractions in the city centre. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. Breakfast in Celentano restaurant was very tasty with a big variety of food. Tea,coffee and water are offered in the lobby 24h.Many thanks for excellent service! I will be returning as soon as possible:)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ibis Styles Lvi... G, General Manager at Ibis Styles Lviv Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear ''LanaLana2910'',
Many thanks for your fantastic review, I am glad you found us to be the best hotel ever! :-) I will share your comments with my all team.
Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Very clean,excellent location near by towards the center, very friendly staff, spacey and nice looking room,very good breakfast, free coffee and water in lobby, italian restaurant Celentano downstairs with best pizza, fast wi fi and free parking for the guests.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yaroslavhanas
Ibis Styles Lvi... G, General Manager at Ibis Styles Lviv Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Yarik,
Thanks for your feedback, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I will share your comments with my team.
Best Regards

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We have been a group of 11, the hotel is within 5 to maximum 10min walk to Rynok Square.
We had standard rooms (if you know Ibis, Ibis Styles... you know what the room looks like), they were clean, beds are very comfortable (all 11 slept very well) and it´s really quiet.
Buffet breakfast was included in our rate, there is anything you need for a good start in your day.
Staff was very friendly as well, I can definitly recommend the hotel for a stay in Lviv, it´s definitly not expensive, WLAN is excellent, it´s almost in the center but far enough away to be not disturbed by party people during the night.
We will definitly book there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ibis Styles Lvi... G, General Manager at Ibis Styles Lviv Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear CptnBlaubaer,
Many thanks for your comments and compliments. I am glad to hear that you found my staff very friendly and you all enjoyed your stay and liked our breakfast in the morning. I will share your comments with them.
Thank you again and I hope to see you back soon!