“Great Place with Great Location”
other traveller has booked this property
Master bedroom Living area
Kitchen
2nd bedroom and door to balcony
2nd bedroom
2nd bedroom
Dining area and door to balcony
Front of the building, entrance
View from balcony in winter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Crissy127
Fergus, Canada
“Great Place with Great Location”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This is a perfectly situated apartment in Lviv very close to Rynok Square and the old town. It has very nice finishings and was very comfortable. The one drawback is that it's on the fourth floor but the elevator is only in service until 9 of 10 in the evening so if you come in later you'll find yourself climbing many stairs to get home! I considered it good exercise but it was difficult when we were leaving at 5am and had to get our luggage down to street level. Bear in mind that the building itself is very old, in keeping with all the other beautiful buildings found here with very high ceilings so in fact a flight of stairs is longer than what we're typically accustomed to in North America. My mother is 83 and did manage the stairs a few times but it was difficult for her. My son, like me , just considered it good exercise and we'd do it just for the fun of it. Keep this in mind if you have young children as well but if you do have little ones you'd probably be home before the elevator service was cut off.
But I found the owners a dream to deal with, very professional, patient and accommodating and I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again. They certainly know how to efficiently run their business.
Back to the apartment - it is as depicted. Modern with lovely touches. The kitchen is very cute but small and having two people in there at the same time is crowded. Nice gas stove, fridge with freezer but no dishwasher. No place to put it but we didn't mind. I would have liked a few more towels in the kitchen for drying dishes but this wasn't a big deal. A nice thing about he bathrooms is that you have one with a nice big tub and hand held shower and sink and another with a sink and toilet.
The doors in this place are lovely and the bedrooms are a nice size. There's also a washing machine which sure came in handy.
There is a person there when you enter the building who I guess is sort of like a security guard and we found all who were working at any given time to be very nice and helpful. I think it safe to say that we'd all go back there in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the location of this property. We were exactly where we wanted to be which was just a few minutes walk o Rynok Square and rivhtin thd old town.
Liked least: Climbing the stairs when we'd get in late was a challenge but I considered it good exercise. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a health issue.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing