All reviews wine cellar old city great hotel city trip the main square late check stayed for two nights nice breakfast rooms are clean loved this hotel the location is perfect historic building special thanks small hotel mini bar visit lviv opera house
Reviewed 8 June 2018

My stay at the hotel was perfect. The location is central, my room was beautiful and the food was excellent, but the best part was the super helpful and obliging staff. I had quite a few special requests and they really went out of their way to help me. Special thanks to Andre who helped me get on to my flight after a mix up with the airline.
I whole heartedly recommend this lovely vintage hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear resnick2017,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very thrilled to know you enjoyed the service we offer. We appreciate your kind words and will make sure to share them with the team,especially with Andrew ! Actually Your warm review motivated our team to work doubly better!
We hope that you will consider staying with us again in the near future. Please feel free to contact us on your next visit and we will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

located in the centre of old city of Lvov, this charming hotel is a lovely hotel. it is in a side street very two minutes away from the market square, the main square of the old city.
it is a small hotel but the size of the rooms are nice, the shower was lovely and as it was a hot weekend, the conventioneer was strong.
Staff is lovely and very very helpful. a friend had an issue with her airline and the receptionist spent hours sorting it out for her,
Breakfast is rich and in abundance and here again, the young staff were always there to help and offer more options

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iris B

Dear Irisbz,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your recent stay at Vintage Boutique Hotel. We are indeed situated in the heart of Lviv ,so I am pleased to hear that you found our location great ! Vintage Boutique Hotel is within short walking distance from many of Lviv’s top sights and attractions.Thank You for Your kind words about our rooms,restaurant and breakfast! I am extremely grateful for Your warm words about our team members , who made Your visit perfect .I will share your feedback with our team, who will be just as delighted as myself. We all look forward to welcome you back to Vintage Boutique Hotel!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is a charming hotel in a historic building in Lviv. The entrance is a yellow wooden door with a small diamond paned window. Everything is spotless, rooms, lobby & halls. I loved the black & white tiles and the decorative touches. Our room was very spacious. The breakfast was so good & the dining areas have different areas. Right around the corner are many restaurants, shops, bars & coffee shops. The opera house is nearby as is an open air market where you can buy a variety of authentic blouse, table runners, matroishka dolls, tshirts and more. Staff was helpful & eager to please. Loved this hotel & the location!

Room Tip: All of our group was happy with their rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear JenStAlbert!

Thank you for sharing Your amazing review with us ! We are so delighted to read you had such a wonderful time in Vintage Boutique Hotel. We are so grateful for such lovely comments in relation to the team, they will be delighted to know they played a part in your special recent stay .Thank you also for your lovely comments about rooms decor and the restaurant !

Looking forward to welcoming you back to us again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This utterly charming hotel, situated in the heart of the historic center of Lviv really feels like a home away from home. What makes the experience so memorable is the high level of service and attention to detail. From the moment I set foot in the lobby for check in, I was treated to the most superb hospitality. The staff at the front desk could not have been more helpful, the room was beautifully appointed and every meal was memorable. Breakfast is a real 'tour de force' with a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Lunch and dinner were no less impressive and the wine list really shines. I cannot recall a higher level of personalized service in comparably priced hotels.

An extremely early checkout presented no problem and the front desk arranged a car to the airport and a takeout breakfast which I was able to enjoy later that morning. In short, this delightful hotel is the perfect choice for exploring downtown Lviv and I would not hesitate to recommend the Vintage Boutique Hotel to my fellow travelers.

Bravo and I hope to come back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Clive Stephen G,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a fantastic review about your memorable experience at "Vintage Boutique Hotel", we are delighted that You admire our high level service and you had a great stay with us,we are proud to read about the impact it made on your stay ! Thank you so much for mentioning our convenient location ,impressive restaurant and wine bar .
Please feel free to get in touch with us for any future reservations and we would be more than happy to assist.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon !!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I’m totally charmed. The hotel is just beautiful, Very stylish in every single detail. But the most great was the restaurant which has just a perfect stuff, very profesional (especially the waiter who served me). I totally recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank katarzyna b
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear katarzyna b,

Thank You for your compliments and such warm words. It is a pleasure to see that our efforts can be so appreciated by our Guests. We certainly wait for Your return. Our team tries extra hard to create a fantastic atmosphere for Guests.

Looking forward to seeing you !

Yours sincerely,