All reviews wine cellar old city great hotel city trip market square late check stayed for two nights nice breakfast rooms are clean loved this hotel the location is perfect historic building special thanks small hotel business trip mini bar visit lviv
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This utterly charming hotel, situated in the heart of the historic center of Lviv really feels like a home away from home. What makes the experience so memorable is the high level of service and attention to detail. From the moment I set foot in the lobby for check in, I was treated to the most superb hospitality. The staff at the front desk could not have been more helpful, the room was beautifully appointed and every meal was memorable. Breakfast is a real 'tour de force' with a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Lunch and dinner were no less impressive and the wine list really shines. I cannot recall a higher level of personalized service in comparably priced hotels.

An extremely early checkout presented no problem and the front desk arranged a car to the airport and a takeout breakfast which I was able to enjoy later that morning. In short, this delightful hotel is the perfect choice for exploring downtown Lviv and I would not hesitate to recommend the Vintage Boutique Hotel to my fellow travelers.

Bravo and I hope to come back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Clive Stephen G,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a fantastic review about your memorable experience at "Vintage Boutique Hotel", we are delighted that You admire our high level service and you had a great stay with us,we are proud to read about the impact it made on your stay ! Thank you so much for mentioning our convenient location ,impressive restaurant and wine bar .
Please feel free to get in touch with us for any future reservations and we would be more than happy to assist.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon !!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I’m totally charmed. The hotel is just beautiful, Very stylish in every single detail. But the most great was the restaurant which has just a perfect stuff, very profesional (especially the waiter who served me). I totally recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank katarzyna b
yulianaLviv, Guest Relations Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear katarzyna b,

Thank You for your compliments and such warm words. It is a pleasure to see that our efforts can be so appreciated by our Guests. We certainly wait for Your return. Our team tries extra hard to create a fantastic atmosphere for Guests.

Looking forward to seeing you !

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband is English and we live in Lviv. He wanted to make a surprise for me and invite me to dine in the restaurant of this hotel for Ladies Day 8th March. Made a reservation through the web site - no reply, called the restaurant - the person there could not speak English too well but said that he needs to make a prepayment by cash in the restaurant for this booking and that is not possible to make it by card. In the evening of the same day I have already tried to book a table calling the restaurant - nobody was picking up the phone and in the end smb at the hotel did pick up, took my details and promised that somebody from the restaurant will call back - but it never happened. I am not going to try again and we will never go there again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
yulianaLviv, Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear elizabethp0tter!

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your bad experience relating to Vintage Nouveau Restaurant and please accept our sincerest apologies. We have passed your comment onto the restaurant manager . Could we kindly ask You to contact us via our website (or directly via reception desk ) to look into this more thoroughly . Be assured that it will receive the necessary management attention.

Yours sincerely,

Hotel's team

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I liked your hotel very much. My first impression was that in reality, everything was even more beautiful and cosier than in the photos, and this is a big plus. The suites are very spacious and light, the interior itself is made in a very beautiful vintage style that best conveys the atmosphere of the city, moreover, it is located in the very center. Special thanks to the staff, which did their work perfectly, everyone was very affable and friendly. During breakfast which was various and delicious, I left my ring on the table and they immediately brought it to my room. In general, I have only the most pleasant impressions. I highly recommend the hotel and I'll come back here. ☺️❤️

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
yulianaLviv, Manager at Vintage Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear antonovnaa3011,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Vintage Boutique Hotel . We are so much grateful for your amazing words about staff !!! We are also delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, breakfast,design and location The comments like this motivate us every day and help us to maintain our high level of service.
Looking forward to welcome you back to Vintage Boutique Hotel

Yours Sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I loved the hotel from the very first step I took inside. First of all, the design is just what I like, it is all vintage and cozy, but at the same time not old. Secondly, there is a very nice wine bar downstairs with pleasant music and chill atmosphere, exactly what you need during the cold winter day. On top of that, the staff was very pleasant and I loved my room. It had windows towards the street, but it wasn't loud. The heating is good. As others said, there was no bathtub, but it wasn't a problem for me, since the shower is also very nice.

The only downside is that I wanted to stay in my room all the time, it was just too cozy to go outside in a cold weather :) Highly recommend for young couples and lovers of nice Instagram photos.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 46malenat,

Thank you for Your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear about Your perfect experience with us ! We appreciate so much Your kind words and compliments about wine bar, hotel's room and staff . I've shared your kind words with the entire team, they are thrilled to read your review ! Our Guest's satisfaction with a service- that is the key ,which motivates us to create this perfect atmosphere in Vintage Boutique Hotel !!!

We are looking forward to Your future stay with us.

Kind regards ,