All reviews expensive parking great vacation breakfast and dinner public areas are family vacation large resort half board clean hotel mini golf ice cream pirate ship excellent hotel pleasant stay dalmatian village water park swimming pool every evening
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is pleasant and is clearly popular for families. I was here on a one night stay as part of a Leger coach holiday and unfortunately it didn’t go well. The room was nice, however the air conditioner is somewhat dated compared with the room as it did very little to cool it. The restaurant area very large with seating indoors and out and plenty of choice. I was unfortunate to leave a pair of prescription glasses on the table at the evening meal as I took them off as they were slipping due to the heat. I didn’t realise until the following morning when I contacted Reception who checked and on finding nothing suggested I speak to the person in charge of the restaurant which I did and she shrugged and said she would speak to her colleagues. When I came back later and asked again it didn’t look like she had so I again explained and as she spoke English assumed she understood. She didn’t know what I was talking about until I pointed to someone wearing glasses (I also said spectacles as well). Whilst I accept it was my fault for leaving them on the table the unhelpful attitude of staff didn’t make me feel any better. Not a place I would return to.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nikola M, Manager at Solaris Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mary L,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel.
We are very sorry that we didn`t meet your expectation. Thank you for having recognized the quality of the room in the hotel and the quality of the restaurant choice. We are sorry that you have expressed the dissatisfaction with the climate in the room, we will try to make things like this again.
We're sorry about our passage at reception. We are aware that we should provide you more when losing your glasses.
Just to let you know that we have found your glasses in your room, contacted the bus driver and gave him your glasses. I hope they arrived happily to you.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. (hotel.niko@solaris.hr)

With Gratitude,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Everything was up to the standards, clean, welcoming, just few steps from the beach. The pool area was always clean, the bar staff and all staff very nice and polite. We highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Nikola M, Manager at Solaris Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Katka S,
Thank you for a highest grade of hotel Niko and for your recommendation. Thank you for praising our hotel cleanlinesa. We are glad that you recognised our efforts. We are glad that you recognized friendliness of our staff. Our personnel receive feedback about guests' comments on a daily basis and such positive reviews give us motivation to persist in our efforts.
It would be our pleasure seeing you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Plus:
- good location near beach,
- nice and friendly stuff,
- very good food,
- good pool with a lot of shadow if it’s too hot for beach.

Cons:
- outdated rooms,
- expensive parking,
- no changing screen at hotel pool or (camp) beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikola M, Manager at Solaris Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Marko G,
Thank you for the review about your stay in our hotel Niko. Thank you for recognizing our location, we are famous for our sea view of beautiful Adriatic Sea with near islands. We are glad that you recognized friendliness of our staff and quality of our food.
Our personnel receive feedback about guests' comments on a daily basis and such positive reviews give us motivation to persist in our efforts. Thank you for the comment about parking price. Our guests usually recognize the parking service at affordable rates as an adventage over other visitors. We are obliged to provide Croatian citizens and visitors full access to the coast. No metter that there is a great demand for our quality facitlies and attractions close to the hotel, our guests always have the advantage.
Looking forward to your arrival and new and better review about our quality.

With best regards,
Hotel Manage

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My husband, 2 daughters and I have just returned from 11 nights staying at the Hotel Niko. The hotel and location really exceeded our expectations. The location is super, just south of historic Sibenik and right on the coast. The beautiful sea and beach are a very short walk from the hotel. The hotel is one of 5 in the resort, Niko is probably the most basic hotel of the 5, but the communal parts are fresh and modern, the pool is great, the bedrooms are small and dated but kept spotlessly clean. The restaurant is excellent, we really enjoyed the fresh variety of food, we've stayed in lots of hotels with buffets and this was one of the best, I enjoyed a different local seafood dish every evening. The restaurant manager, Mate, and his team work hard to make mealtimes special. There is a good minimarket on the neighbouring campsite and a water park close-by, which you have to pay extra for. We'd definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return.

Room tip: beautiful location
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikola M, Manager at Solaris Hotel Niko, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Susannah B,
Thank you for a highest grade of hotel Niko and for your recommendation. Thank you for recognizing our location, we are famous for our sea view of beautiful Adriatic Sea with near islands. We are glad that you recognized friendliness of our staff and quality of our food.
Hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked the view from the hotel. Also the staff was very helpful and proffesional, helped us with evreything. Great choice of food in the restaurant and our room was very clean.I will be returning next year definitely.
See you again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lovelydovery123,
Thank you for your review and the highest grade for quality for our hotel Niko. Thank you for recognizing our location, we are famous for our sea view of beautiful Adriatic Sea with near islands. We are glad that you recognized friendliness of our staff and quality of our food.
We believe that only with excellent team work we can succeed to deliver quality every day.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our Niko hotel.
With Gratitude,