All reviews old city the pool area was nice staff on reception nice hotel summer season standard room big hotel very pleasant stay adriatic sea one night stay nice walk balconies upgrading poolside sockets
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed at this place for 1 night only, so not much that I can comment on. Except the fact that while its a massive hotel in size, it looked kinda old and maybe needs a bit of a sprucing up.
The hotel is quite close - 10 mins walk across from the bus station, and maybe a shuttle bus service would help as I found out the taxi drivers at the bus stop will try to fleece you.
The location was not really very close to the old town - a good 15 mins walk. The breakfast was average as well, nothing exceptional.
I would recommend this place only if there is a short stay on the way to elsewhere.

Room tip: Take a room facing the pool
Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank priyadarshi
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We were a senior group and they put us in rooms are very long way from reception and the restaurant. The dinner was an average spread and service was poor, when I asked for wine I was told to sit down and a waiter would come, I waited until I had to ask again. No wine list. A traditional Croatian dessert was not replaced after it ran out. The TV channels are not asending advertised. No tea or coffee facilities in the room. And we were not given the key code for the gate to return from the beach. Also a fair walk to the old town.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

The food which is served (breakfast and dinner) can be almost called disgusting. Every day was served the same. Potatoes, pasta, rice and meet and overcoooked vegetable. The dining room was not maintained very well - dirty plates and furniture. The service was not really friendly. Furthermore the rooms were not cleaned very well - especially the shower and floor seemed to be not to be cleaned at all. We had really bad back pain after two nights. Our recommendation for future guests. Maybe ok for one or two nights - but never ever again for one week.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ohmab
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Spent there two nights: The room was quite small but okay and 'equipped' with a small balcony. I could hear every noise from the hallway - walls or door seemed to be quite thin ;-).

The round (salt-water) pool was okay as well, the nearby beach (with a few bars/bistros) can be reached within two minutes from the pool area.

Compared to other hotels I've been to breakfast was below the average standard.

For people keen on contemporary design: Nope -> 80's style.

So good for a few nights with reasonable price, but nothing special.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TripMaster4
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Very well run comfortable modern good amenities. We have visited this hotel twice in the last two years. Set in its own grounds with seawater pool and terrace with bar. Close enough to the old town (Zadar) to comfortably walk back after an evening meal.Nice views of the Adriatic coast. Book direct for a better room and deal

Room tip: choose a room with seaview
Date of stay: August 2016