“Very pleasant lunch”
Review of Lacroma Restaurant

Lacroma Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 416 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Description: Back from the beach or walk in our beautiful surrounding of nature reserve you would definetely enjoy to relax and taste great food and good wine,beer or maybe a cocktail. By combining tradition and modernity in an exceptional way interior is unique and nature ambient of island gives you unforgettable experience. We cordially invite you to our Lacroma Restaurant
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We took out to Lokrum and as our landlady sad told us we should go to Lacroma. There was many options but our nice waiter recommended a set lunch meny. The dishes was superb and we was very satisfied. And not to forget the waiter who was also a five star waiter!

2  Thank Chinabox
Maro M, Owner at Lacroma Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guests,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad to hear positive comments about our staff.We try to provide as better service as we can.
Hope to see you again.
All the best

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We went here when visiting Lokrum for the day. We sat here at 12.30 and left at 14.00. Great ambiance, nice music & good food! Rabbits and peacocks roam around this nice restaurant. Salads have a good portion size and everything is very fresh and well-prepared! If you stay on the island for lunch, I definitely recommend eating here.

2  Thank Monique W

Dear Guests,
Thank you for being our guests at Restaurant Lacroma.It is our pleasure to read and to share with our team that you liked our food,service and ambiance.
Your words are inspiration for us to make everything on high level.
Thank you again, and hope to see you again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 February 2018

There are only a few restaurants to choose from on Lokrum - an Italian pizza style place that I didn't really fancy. the snack bar run by this same business which is what it says - a snack bar, and this place. I could never ordinarily afford to eat at a place like this until I saw the sign saying 20 percent off before 12.30pm. As it was nearing the end of my holiday I wandered inside and was soon shown to a table.

Perusing the menu there was a great choice of different dishes for more or less everyone. I chose the prawns with honey and sage washed down with a beer, and they were delicious. The combination of flavours really was exquisite. To complete the honey theme I chose the honey and pine nut tiramisu for dessert, which was equally delicious.

The setting for this place is almost as good as the food, near the Visitor Centre and surrounded by plants and peacocks. Despite not being used to such expensive surroundings, I did not feel in the least out of place, and when the bill came I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had deducted 25 percent rather than 20! This was probably the best meal I had during my 9 days in Croatia, and it just goes to show that you do get what you pay for in terms of both food and service.

1  Thank GeysirGal

Dear Guests,
It was our pleasure to welcome you in our Restaurant Lacroma.
We wish to use the opportunity to thank you once again for being our guests and writing a review.
Looking forward to hosting you again as your travel brings you back to Dubrovnik and Lokrum Island.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and I were on Lokrum Island as we were on a Game of Thrones tour. After the tour, we were in need of lunch, and settled on Lacroma. We both had the tuna avocado salad. It was incredible--fresh and delicious. The tuna was seared perfectly. The portion size was huge. It was really more like a dinner salad, and it definatley hit the spot for a late lunch after a busy morning of touring and walking.

The service was excellent also. And it was nice to sit outside among the peacocks and rabbits and enjoy the delightful scenery of Lokrum Island.

A lot of previous reviewers have given Lacroma really high praise and some are even saying Lacroma may be the best meal in Dubrovnik. I don't think that they are exaggerating. Lacroma really was a standout dining experience for me when I reflect back on my meals in Dubrovnik.

2  Thank Redrabbits81

Dear Guests,

Thank you for being our guests in Lacroma Restaurant.
Thank you also for your excellent review, it is in a fact a big motivation for us to move forward with creating new delicacies and continually improving our service.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed our cuisine, service and ambiance.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Quite unexpected, Lacroma provided us with a delicious meal in a natural setting, inclusive of angora rabbits and peacocks! The meal was fresh, plentiful and reasonably priced. The service superb and the infrastructures clean and modern. We highly recommend Lacroma as a lunch destination on the island.

Dear Guests,

Thank you for being our guests in Lacroma Restaurant.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed our cuisine, service and ambiance.

Best regards