“Lifesaving ”

Ranked #192 of 439 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Mr. Fresh, juice, smoothie, salad and tortilla bar should be your destination to visit in the center of beautiful Old city of Dubrovnik where you can enyoj your food prepared from fresh and healty ingredients. In our fresh squeezed juice and smothies we use only the best fruits provided directly from local fields. Visit us and try the most fresh and healty food and beverages in Dubrovnik.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I read some of the comments here and I have to agree, that the smoothies are expensive. But you can't forget, that this place is in the old town and they use as much fresh fruits as they can (according to the season/market).
It was lifesaving for us during the sightseeing in this hot weather.
We tried different smoothies, all of them was delicious:)

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Everything that we tried was extra delicious! The girls are very polite and nice. And the pancakes are one of the best ones I have ever tried.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Only 25K for a hot croissant and decent coffee for breakfast served by nice smiley staff. Tried one of their mojitos on an evening - don't would be my advice. Stick with the coffee or juice!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was in old town in store Mr.Fresh. I tried Royal refresh juice and I came every day back to taste him again. I also ate there a mozzarella sandwich that was delicious. Amazing food, juices, stuff and entire Mr.Fresh experience!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend went to the city and saw mr.fresh i took mozzarella sandwich and glass of sunshine it was great and very refreshing! Like it!