“Lifesaving ”

Ranked #194 of 437 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Mr. Fresh, juice, smoothie, salad and tortilla bar should be your destination to visit in the center of beautiful Old city of Dubrovnik where you can enyoj your food prepared from fresh and healty ingredients. In our fresh squeezed juice and smothies we use only the best fruits provided directly from local fields. Visit us and try the most fresh and healty food and beverages in Dubrovnik.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I read some of the comments here and I have to agree, that the smoothies are expensive. But you can't forget, that this place is in the old town and they use as much fresh fruits as they can (according to the season/market).
It was lifesaving for us during the sightseeing in this hot weather.
We tried different smoothies, all of them was delicious:)

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Everything that we tried was extra delicious! The girls are very polite and nice. And the pancakes are one of the best ones I have ever tried.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend went to the city and saw mr.fresh i took mozzarella sandwich and glass of sunshine it was great and very refreshing! Like it!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Dark pancakes with bananas and ice cream are delicious! Fresh squeezed juices are perfect, especially the one with carrots, lemon and orange. I love it!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped into Mr Fresh after walking the walls of Stari Grad in the late morning - we rejuvenated with two large freshly squeezed juices, they were nice and cold and also served as a light meal, we were full afterwards!

Recommend for people looking for a lighter fresher alternative to beers & cocktails! Hehe.