3,419 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepile gateold cityperfect locationwalled citymain buildingindoor poolexcellent hotelan upgradepublic areasfourth floorstandard roombreakfast was excellentfew minutes walkcable carthe bussea view
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wife and I visited Dubrovnik as part of a multi-city vacation to Europe for our 30th Anniversary. Dubrovnik turned out to be the highlight of our trip, and the Hilton Imperial was absolutely the best hotel we visited! The hotel was just renovated and it looks fantastic! My wife and I were met by Martina Vlajki, the Guest Relations Manager, and shown to our room. Martina was very pleasant and helpful, and you could tell she was very proud of her hotel.

We were upgraded to a room on the top floor with a view of the old town fortress. The room was well decorated, and we received a nice bottle of champagne to help us commemorate our anniversary.

During our stay, we stopped in to the executive lounge several times for happy hour. They had a very nice spread of interesting gourmet snacks, as well as, beer, wine, and liquor. We had dinner the first evening at the hotel restaurant and it was quite good. Our waiter was very friendly and gave us several tips for sightseeing. We also had our breakfast in the hotel restaurant. It was quite good with a large selection of foods on the buffet.

The hotel is in an excellent location just a few blocks from the entrance to the old town. It was very convenient for sightseeing or for walking down to the old town for dinner.

All in all, Dubrovnik and the Hilton Imperial were the highlight of our trip! We will definitely be going back to Croatia in the future, and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Durbrovnik!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joe M
Doris R, Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am pleased to hear you found the overall experience of your stay with us, as part of your Europe tour so rewarding and that you found the location of the hotel, our accommodation facilities and Executive lounge experience to your liking.
Thank you for your kind comments in regards to the service experienced by our colleague Martina. She is indeed a true asset to our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Doris Misic
Operations Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while we wanted to explore the old town. It's only a stones throw from the city walls, so you couldn't ask for more! The refurbishment has created some excellent communal spaces and the bedrooms are airy and light (we had a double king suite on top floor). No doubt the breakfast area and pool facilities will benefit from an upgrade soon. The executive lounge was also well designed but I couldn't understand why there was such strict timings with serving sweet and savoury snacks separately? This is only a minor query of course. The staff were Al helpful and friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay overall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Martina V, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial for your stay in Dubrovnik.
I’m pleased you were extremely satisfied with our just refurbished accommodation ,staff helpfulness and hotel location.

Please note that the Executive Lounge snack offer is standardised and used in every Hilton hotel as per our global policies.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My inner college backpacker was at first disappointed about not being inside the city walls, but I’m really glad we are here. It’s close enough that when I needed the WC while at Buza (bar on the cliffs) I contemplated going back to our room. It’s a peaceful getaway from the bustling tourist crowds just outside.

We are in the annex building across the car roundabout and absolutely love it. Our room is on the ground floor which meant a large garden patio instead of a balcony, which we share with one other room. There is no view but the garden is serene and feels very private. It has just been completely renovated and even smells like new construction and furniture (in a good way). I love the combination of soft Prussian blues, brass hardware and leather strap accents.

Additionally highlights:

*WiFi is really strong and fast, but might need to play for it (our access was provided by our business group)
*Great breakfast with a wide variety, including decent miso soup and rice with actual Japanese “sticky” grain; Enjoyed some of the local delicacies that had no English translation
*Service is wonderful so far. The restaurant staff are attentive while not being overbearing. Check in staff were warm and efficient.
*Like the rest of Dubrovnik, it’s very clean
*Strong shower pressure
*We love the USB power outlets, four total in the room
*Very close to main Pile bus stop

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Angella A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial for your stay in Dubrovnik and for your kind comments.
It was a pleasure for me to read that you were very happy with our location and just refurbished room allocated in the building accross the car roundabout.

Thank you for complimenting the wifi connection,our breakfast as well as the overall service and staff helpfulness.

So thank you very much for your sincere feedback - it is truly motivating and is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is a super nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Our room was very nice with tons of space. The bed was excellent.

It’s in a great location for Old Town.

We had two issues. Our meal at dinner was really bad. I complained and they refunded half our money. We all had chicken soup (we’d been eating all day) and it was embarrassingly bad.

Breakfast on the other hand was excellent.

We also needed an early wake up. I arranged it with the desk but never received the call. Some friends had the same problem.

If we went to Dubrovnik again we stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Martina V, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial for your stay in Dubrovnik.
I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I’m pleased you were extremely satisfied with our location, friendly staff and just refurbished accommodation facilities and quality of bed.

I am very sorry that the soup you had did not meet your expectations and that we missed your wake up call.Rest assured that I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and Front Desk Manager for their attention.
Thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Delighted with the recently renovated Hilton here in Dubrovnik - ALL of it: service, LOCATION, club lounge, rooms, breakfast, desk staff, concierge - all exceeded expectations. Super friendly and helpful staff across the board and one of the better breakfasts around. A few hundred yards from the old city it is also a quiet spot amidst the bustle. My wife and I could not have been happier with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank waynejscott
Martina V, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comment regarding your experience at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
I am truly happy to read that you appreciated all aspects of our hotel and that our friendly team have managed to exceed your expectations in creating a perfect holiday experience for you.

Thank you for finding time to write this review and I sincerely hope we will see you soon again in the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik.