See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My group of seven women stayed for four nights in this great apartment inside the walls of Old Town Dubrovnik. We stayed in her large apartment The look and condition of the apartment is well described by the pictures. It is a lovely place to stay--well equipped, clean and comfortable. The owner, Daniela, is a great hostess who was always there to help. She responded to my emails with answers to my questions and gave excellent directions on how to get to the apartment.
You will be dropped off at the Pile Gate of Old Town and will walk for less than 5 minutes. It is close to all the attractions of Old Town Dubrovnik. We rode the cable car, walked around the wall, visited museums, shops and good restaurants close to the apartment.

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank dianemcg70
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed in August 2013 so sorry for late review. Loved my stay here as a single traveller staying on after a week on a boat cruise. Stayed for 3 nights and could not have been looked after better. Arrived in a rain storm and with a suitcase full of dirty clothes and within two hours I had clean clothes a cosy room and felt safe clean and comfortable! Great location - second to none with limited steps to the front door and an easy walk from the main gate. Handy for restaurants and shops and all the sights. Easy to find but you should definitely try to get yourself lost in the back streets! I had the small studio apartment with balcony overlooking the gorgeous gardens. Only complaint was that the wardrobe smelled musty. Everything else was perfect! Stay here!!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jo J
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I with our 2 little girls and my parents stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment for 9 nights. Very spacious and clean. Has it's own balcony and Daniela also has a lovely garden you can use with views of the city walls. Daniela is amazing and will help with anything you need including transfers. Be warned there are stairs everywhere in Dubrovnik but Daniela let my father use her private staircase to avoid too many stairs. You will also need to carry your luggage from the city gate but it is only a 5 minute walk to the apartment with one staircase. There is no washing machine but I used a fantastic laundromat, 5 mins walk from pile gate on Od Tabakarije. The lovely man did a full washing service for a great price. There is a childrens park at pile gate and the town beach is about 10 minutes walk and just down one long staircase. We thank Daniela and Olga and their dog Lilu for a lovely stay

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ToKaInMi
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My wife,a friend and I spent 4 nights in the 2 bedroom apartment at House Fascination and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Being inside the walls at night is like playing "castle" as a child. And being able to retreat to the garden when the streets got too crowded was a real bonus. Daniela and her mother, Olga, could not have been more kind and helpful. They created an atmosphere that brightened our entire time in Croatia. The apartment was absolutely spotless, the bed was great, and Lilu was ready for a scratch every time we came back to our secluded hideaway. Thank you Daniela for being such a great introduction to Croatia. We can't wait to visit again. Bill, Barbara and Ethel

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank 76Bill76
Daniela B, Owner at Family House Fascination, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

Dear Barbara,Bill & Ethel
Thank you very much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. We look forward to having you again at our apartments.
Kind Regards,
Daniela Braci Knego

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Superb property located in a great location.

We stayed in the main apartment which could easilly accomodate 10 people. All the rooms were very spacious and clean. The owner Daniela was so helpful and organised taxis to and from the airport.

The gardens within the property are lovely and offer a great view of the surrounding area. The property is located just off the main area and yet it is so quiet.

This is simply a fantastic property and I would have no hesitation returning.

Date of stay: April 2012