All reviews bed female dorm perfect location free tea coffee nice kitchen old town twin room top floor perfect hosts would stay here again stayed here for two nights pile gate a great stay cereal walls wifi stairs stradun
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Excellent location, a lot of useful tips, healthy breakfast included! Discounts on tours booked from here directly, very friendly staff, beautiful clean and cozy rooms. Includes a lot of facilities! Recommend to all the travelers. I had the key to the main door and vas able to stay the whole day in the common room after check out !

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

After staying in hostels around Europe and Canada I can honestly say this was my favourite! The rooms were fantastic with beautiful stone walls and ceilings, plenty of storage and outlets. The staff were incredibly friendly, fun and helpful with everything! This place is an all around good time, the staff threw a Eurovision party with sangrias and dancing one of my favourite nights here. Best location right off of Stradun by the pile gate. The staff is great here one of the girls made the guests in the lounge dinner, the atmosphere is exactly what everyone coming to Dubrovnik needs. Lots of fun things borrow like guitars and snorkelling equipment. This is the best hostel I have ever been too I recommend it to everyone and would stay here again and hopefully soon!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2016

it was not actually a good time to visit dubrovnik i january but i am really glad stay in the old town hostel. friendy and helpful staff is something i remember as the most peasant thing in dubrovnik.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I stayed in a private single room. It was small but lovely. There is no elevator which I did not think would be an issue but there is a lot of stairs not only in the hostel but in the old town. I think I was on the third floor. It was okay, just do not forget anything in your room! The location was unbelievable! Seriously it was amazingly located just off the main street inside the walled old town.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I use to be an acid critic and a douche on my reviews, but fortunately this won't be the case for this review.

The "experience" of being hosted at this place is beyond description if you pursue to meet and be hosted by gentle, smart and honest people in Dubrovnik. Mike and Slavica work very hard to please you during your stay and will do their best to give you all infos and tips to make your visit worth of a great memory, I sincerly could say that without this hostel our trip to Dubrovnik would be as pleasant as it was.

Regarding the facilities and rooms, I can confirm that the rooms are very spacious and clean, the bathrooms and toilets on each floor were quite clean all the time (I stayed there for 4 days and I like to mark territory by using all toilets avaiable), the common areas were cozy and graciously decorated, the building itself has a great atmosphere. The prices are more than good if you compair the whole city rates and you are always avaiable to use the whole kitchenware to cook and store your food if necessary. The location is all you need to have.

But what made the staying great was indeed the friendly staff! You gotta do and participate at least once in your life in one of the Mike's activity book, which includes since bachata's classes to the most prolific and debatable discussion on monotheistic religions (REMEMBER IT'S ALL ABOUT CUBES).

Slavica is sweeatheart and will do her best to help you out all the time, so no worries you've got the best croatian babysitter ever.

I'd like to thank both for making my life better while in Dubrovnik! For those who are reading, please, book your room always there.

Date of stay: September 2015