“Highly recommended! ”

Ranked #106 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Café Festival is more than just a place to have a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. When you’re tired of exploring the small alleys and visiting the museums come by for a good quality bite. Only the best chefs have crafted the culinary offer of Café Festival and our professional and pleasant staff will go out of their way to make you feel special.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch after a morning of sightseeing, and couldn’t fault the service. Michael, our waiter, was fantastic and looked after us very well. He even treated us to cake and prosecco on the house! Great food and great service, I would definitely recommend Cafe Festival to anyone visiting Old Town!

1  Thank n0v1ceTrav3ll3r
AntoniaTomic, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Dubrovnik for our honeymoon and went to cafe festival 3 times!!! We fell in love with their bacon gnocchi! Damiel, our waiter, was a great host and hooked us up with extra drinks! The atmosphere was super cozy and romantic. Highly recommended!

2  Thank T_Cody_C
AntoniaTomic, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

So the first cafe or restaurant you come to when entering a tourist trap like the old city is usually the first place to avoid. Not so this time!

Prices were not over the top at all with 2 mains a glass of wine, a coffee and a large beer for under £40 a bargain given the location.

The waiter was lovely and friendly (common theme with locals it would seem!)

Food was okay, nothing special and not massive portions (Still enough for most people though) and the white wine he suggested for my wife was very good.

2  Thank John H
AntoniaTomic, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

와인을 네잔시켰는데 다른 와인으로 가격을 제기함 그리고 실슈라고하면서 돈을 더 내게함 그래서 따졌더니 대충 가격깎고 미안하다고함 그리고 현금만 된다고함 라자냐와 와인은 맛은 괜찮았지만 꼭 계산할때확인하세요
wine and food is tasty. but service was bad.
we older 4 wine glasses. when I pay, they asked expensive price that we didn't older. I asked then why they ask more expensive price. but he said "It was older mistake and can pay only with cash." althogh I saw there was card mashcine. It was very bad memory in traveling. I hope they can recognize that they faild other's traveling.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We waited for our order for about 40 minutes. As a result we got a raw salmon with a cold side dish and a well-done steak which was also cold with cold potates. We paied for our drinks and left hungry.

AntoniaTomic, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Сергей Ж,

First of all we want to thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are really sorry to hear that you felt your whole experience with us was not up to your expectations. We would be happy to welcome you back to overturn this experience so you could enjoy great culinary moment as it should be.

Kind regards from Dubrovnik!