See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed for two nights during July, nako was a great host giving us all the helpful local tips of what to do and where to go. The room was very clean and comfortable with a stunning view of Dubrovnik, would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stevon G
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I booked a single room on this guesthouse for two days, but I had a bad Wi-Fi connection in the room and the host Nako changed my room into 3-people room for no extra fee.
There's a very beautiful and awesome view from the window, beautiful garden with many flowers, lavenders and also they have a big, but a calm and lovely dog.
Everyone in the family of Nako is very nice, kind and friendly. It's clean here. Nako drived me with extra money to the top of the mountain where I could see a great view of Dubrovnik and even Montenegro and Bosnia, also to Lapad where he bought me an icecream.
The last day he drived me to the main bus station for free and he gave me a red flower for surprise.
I am satisfied staying here and I recommend you this guesthouse for sure!

Suzu

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Suzuka Y
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Bit of an odd place. No real signage outside to let you know you are in the right place. Although Nako, owner, leapt out to grab us as we wandered about a bit lost. He was very helpful and friendly and didn't mind that we were early for check in.

The place itself felt like we were camping out in his mum's house, including the dated decor and hard to use shower (too small, and hand held only).

That said, for the price the place is good for Dubrovnik. And only a 20 minute walk to the old town.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The host Naco(?) was excellent and helped us secure a hire car in Debrovnik and gave us a lift to the harbour. The room and amenities were good and there is a great view from the terrace, although not from our particular room. Would efibitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 570ellisp
Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is a wonderful family-run guesthouse / hostel that I have stayed in several times. The family is friendly and helpful, and the place itself is beautiful. Nice views from the patio over Dubrovnik. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2016