“Very informative!”

Sirena Walking Tours
Ranked #29 of 210 Tours in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Professional team of Sirena Travel Agency will guide you through the top 10 of the most famous destinations some of which are natural phenomenons. Choose between full day tours and half day tours: land tour, boat tour and easy or extreme adventure.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time with Suncana, my boyfriend and I ended up getting a private tour of the palace which was great! She knew the ins and outs and answered every question both of us had. Perfect amount of time and touched on every area, great for the first day while here because now we know our way around. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Annie H
"interesting walk"
"waking tour"
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"happy to answer any questions"
"tour today"
"great overview"
"historical information"
"friendly guide"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"old town"
in 9 reviews
"spoke perfect english"
"explained everything"
"split walking tour"
"the main square"

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We did the walking tour with Petar S. some months ago and it was very good! It was only both me and my boyfriend on the tour, but he was equally dedicated and professional, as if it was a larger group. Definitely recommend it!
PS: I found today the paper with his name, that I kept to write a review later, because I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We try to do a walking tour in every city that we visit. It's the best way to learn about the sites and quickly get the lay of the city. Our tour guide in the lovely city of Split was Andro, and I give him five stars plus. First of all, he's just a super nice guy. And he was able to give information about thousands of years of history and architecture without being the slightest bit boring. He has a great sense of humor, and revealed little known facts and tidbits that were fun, as well as educational. His passion for his country was evident. I was accompanied by two others who often do walking tours, and all agreed that he provided the best walking tour experience we'd ever had. Of course, given that Split isn't a huge place. Nor is it Rome or Paris. But he did Split right!

1  Thank cathyo_11
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I joined the tour today and luckily had a private tour with Andro. Andro did a great job explaining Split history that's very easy to understand.