“Very informative!”

Sirena
Ranked #37 of 224 Tours in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2006 we have been providing a successful walking tour split. Walking Tour Split with a professional licensed city guide in english, german, italian, french and spanish language lasting circa 75 – 90 minutes. It comprises the walking tour around the Diocletian’s Palace, the best preserved palace of the late ancient Roman Empire. The center city tour gives you an opportunity to create the vision of Split throughout the centuries. If you are interested in culture and history don’t miss out on our Original Historical Walking Tour Split through the roman Diocletian palace (protected by UNESCO) with our professional licensed City Guides. In Sirena Travel Agency our tour guides in various languages are waiting to pass on their knowledge to you.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time with Suncana, my boyfriend and I ended up getting a private tour of the palace which was great! She knew the ins and outs and answered every question both of us had. Perfect amount of time and touched on every area, great for the first day while here because now we know our way around. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Annie H
in 16 reviews
"interesting walk"
"great tour"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"old town"
in 11 reviews
"happy to answer any questions"
"private tour"
"small group"
in 4 reviews
"hour tour"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We highly recommend you take a " walking tour of Split "as the guides are all very friendly and have a great knowledge of the History of Split .We also booked Krka Waterfalls for the day which was amazing.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We did the walking tour with Petar S. some months ago and it was very good! It was only both me and my boyfriend on the tour, but he was equally dedicated and professional, as if it was a larger group. Definitely recommend it!
PS: I found today the paper with his name, that I kept to write a review later, because I really enjoyed it.

1  Thank dianafidelis
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We try to do a walking tour in every city that we visit. It's the best way to learn about the sites and quickly get the lay of the city. Our tour guide in the lovely city of Split was Andro, and I give him five stars plus. First of all, he's just a super nice guy. And he was able to give information about thousands of years of history and architecture without being the slightest bit boring. He has a great sense of humor, and revealed little known facts and tidbits that were fun, as well as educational. His passion for his country was evident. I was accompanied by two others who often do walking tours, and all agreed that he provided the best walking tour experience we'd ever had. Of course, given that Split isn't a huge place. Nor is it Rome or Paris. But he did Split right!

1  Thank cathyo_11