All reviews glass wall diocletian's palace great view of the harbor great location sauna and jacuzzi old town small gym wellness centre short walk ferry port hotel entrance highly recommend this hotel two nights the bus comfortable hotel large balcony nice breakfast
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed couple of days in Lux and it was very good experience; service and food was great. Location is perfect, near everything we wanted to see. It has it's own parking 200 meters from the main building.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanderer49268
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Matija Č,

Thank you for your kind review on our Hotel and for and for taking time to recommend hotel Luxe to TripAdvisor community.

It is always wonderful to hear such a positive feedback, which serves as a great motivator for our team. We are overjoyed to read that we have managed to make your stay comfortable and cheerful as much as possible.

I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back with a great smile to Hotel Luxe in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

A superbly stylish and ultra modern city centre hotel that is a mere few minutes' walk from the main tourist area. We loved the unique room, with an interesting transparent bathroom wall setup that certainly isn't for those of a shy disposition! (There is, however, a curtain that can be pulled across if you're feeling bashful!).
The hotel offers a good breakfast selection and complimentary use of a very charming hot tub and sauna area in the basement level.
If we were to be very trivial, it should be noted that our standard double room didn't feature tea/coffee making facilities, and access to the hotel's car park is via an exceptionally tight back street (we were glad our hire car was small!). However, neither of these issues warrant awarding less than top marks!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed at Hotel Luxe for 1 night when exploring Split and it was perfect for us. Bright, clean and modern. Perfect location a few mins walk from the hustle and bustle of the sights, but not far away. Complimentary breakfast was substantial and a great perk. Also has a small gym, sauna and jacuzzi pool that was nice to relax in at the end of the day. There's an inexpensive grocery store on the walk to the shops/sights - great to pick up cheap snacks and water.

Room was clean and super modern - had great tv, in wall speakers, complimentary iphone with touring app, and a nice fridge. The decor was definitely not my taste - like an x-rated movie: bright white with purple furry accessories, loud music playing in the room when you first check-in, neon lights, and a glass wall looking in to the shower from the bedroom - but all that said, it made us laugh and wasn't gross. Helpful staff, though check-out took a little while given 1 receptionist.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank kfromnyc
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear kfromnyc,

Thank you for your great review and indeed for recommending Hotel Luxe to the TripAdvisor community. It is so incredibly important for us to receive feedback from our guests and a pleasure to read one great review after another.

Also, I am very happy you mentioned our newest project, the complimentary handy smartphone you can find as a new amenity in all rooms. It is exciting to hear about your experience and we are grateful for your feedback on its features.

I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Luxe in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This hotel is a gem in Split,perfectly located,very modern,and outstanding service.We love our stay in this place.I highly recommended and I chose this place to stay again and again.Parking is free around the corner.

Dear rosanamuscio,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay overall.

We pride ourselves on offering the finest services and appreciate that you have acknowledged that. We are overjoyed to read that we have managed to make your stay comfortable and cheerful as much as possible.

We would be honoured to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Overall, it's borderline between satisfied and average for my experience.
Good thing first. Location is the key. It's real walking distance to the center and places you want to go in Split, considering also that me and my wife doesn't not much walk lover. So, very easy to find restaurants during our late arrival for the first day. (around the corner restaurant is quite good also; cannot remember the name) Only 'not positive' thing about location is the fact that their parking is on 'nearby' site with very narrow alley to go through; around 100 meters with slope. However, as read on other review, it seems to be the case for most of 'close-to-center' hotel in Split. So, I will give it 'neutral' point on this parking thing.

I don't get the room with view. So, cannot give plus on this as per other reviews.

Service is ok but with quite long delay at check-in. So, another neutral points.
Room size is a bit smaller than I expected, but not that cramp as you may face with hotel in big city like Paris/London.

The most negative point I experience is the restroom. when I tried to have a long bath in bathtub, the water from the tube have some weird coloring, which not appear on shower. Can be that it' s only the room I have. I don't know.

Even if with above saying, if I will come back to Split, I still consider stay here again, considering their value-to-money and if I don't find better choice in Split.