US$306
Priceline
US$273
US$233
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass walldiocletian's palacegreat view of the harborgreat locationsauna and jacuzziold townfunky hotelsmall gymwellness centreferry porthighly recommend this hoteltwo nightsthe busmodern decorfive minute walknice breakfastreception desk
Reviewed 29 September 2014

O arrival told our room was ready which was great as we had had a 06.15 flight. the hotel situated very centrally and near lots of restaurants Konobas shops and the Roman Palace. Rooms very well done out lots of goodies provided very comfortable bed Cleaning was excellent only one thing in the room the carpet could do with a bit of a shampoo.

Good breakfast provided except the orange juice which below par. ~reception staff could not be more helpful. Wonderful views of the ferry port from our large balcony

Room Tip: Room s on the 5th and 6th floor are the best
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I stayed here while in Split before leaving Croatia. It was a perfect choice to which I shall return and now use as my new base for my regular arrivals into and departures from Split and Croatia. The hotel really is only a few hundred metres from the old city and its many attractions, cafes and restaurants included. The hotel is a modern boutique hotel where every detail has been considered, down to the style of the mirrors and the colours of the flowers in the floral arrangements. It is very comfortable and the rooms of quite adequate size. The staff are professsional, welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel has an air about it: it is subtly different in décor but without offended the traditionalist, and leaves one feeling happy and at home. I most highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the harbour and out to sea.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AnthonyRemuera
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Dear AnthonyRemuera,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendations. Your note about your stay was delightful to read. Our goal is always to exceed guest's expectations in every way, and we are glad to see that we managing to do that.

Warmest regards and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Anita Buzov
guest relations
on behalf of Luxe team

Reviewed 27 September 2014

My friend and I shared a beautiful room overlooking the harbor. This boutique hotel is nestled in among ancient homes and, although modern in decor, it feels as if you are in an historic spot. The staff were all very pleasant and the food was very good. Breakfast (included) was excellent. I would recommend this hotel, which is just a short walk to the boardwalk and water.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the harbor - you can see the cruise ships coming and going.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cjkaine
Reviewed 24 September 2014

we went to split twice and changed to this hotel for the second stop. much easier to find (split is a tough town) and parking only just around the corner (close in split terms) hotel only two blocks from palace area. nice breakfast included. small but clean work out area ,steam, sauna and shout out to a great in house massage therapist Anna. very competent and professional and doesn't take tips reasonable rates for great massage .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Yes, I have to confess that my main concern before booking a Hotel in Split was that the place had a car parking lot. But, I showed the photos to my husband, he liked the place a lot (very odd, because he usually doesn’t give much attention to this matter!). So, because of this I stared to read the comments on Tripadvisor, as I usually do, and after checking that the hotel had many good ones, I decided to book a room for us! Simple like that! I liked the kind of kitsch and vibrant decoration (in a positive way!), also noticed the glass wall between the room and the bathroom (actually, this seems to be a tendency in big cities around Europe, because I have been staying in many rooms like that) and saw that the location was good! Last August we stayed there for 4 nights and everything was pretty good! The room was very comfortable, silent, clean, with a big safe and good wi-fi. The staff was helpful and friendly, the breakfast was delicious and even during the high season, the car parking worked perfectly. It was around the corner, in a tiny and very busy street, but I always have in my mind that many European cities don’t have a car park at all! To sum up, we enjoyed the hotel and the city a lot and strongly recommend this modern place to everybody that like and are used to stay in this kind of hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vania M
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Dear Vania M,

Thank you for your great review and indeed for recommending Hotel Luxe to the TripAdvisor community.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay and that we have exceeded your expectations. Great team of hotel Luxe is passionate about creating the most positive and memorable experiences for our guests.

We would be honored to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards,