See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

One of the cheaper hotels, yes, but still very poor hotel. Not suitable for foreign guests should not be on the big sites like Hotels.com etc. The staff are terrible and will not help at all, would not even print something off for me and were very rude. Don't even try to accommodate foreign guests. Room ok but bathroom awful. Tap fall off when first use, dirty shower curtain that was broken I couldn't even get in shower fully. Bed ok but support beams broke off when sitting on bed. Felt very unsecure with no one on the door and open all night. Had someone try to open my door and they were able to unlock door (with pin or something) but couldn't get in due to bolt lock, that was just about holding. I told staff and they didn't seem bothered at all. Needless to say I couldn't leave anything in room. And don't waste time going for breakfast..

Was happy to get out after 2 nights.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I found hotel with good price in my trip in Odessa. And I discovered Zirka. Photos on the web-site was good, and I choose it.
But I was disappointment when I have seen my room. It was so smalle. There were a big bed, a ventilator, a small fridge and TV. That was all.
There was not any windows! But there was wardrobe, more precisely, I thought so. But not, there wasn't cabinet door, it was enter to toilet.
The only positive moment was a location hotel. It is located in the center.
Although bad room in the hotel, I had great time in Odessa!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

For solo is very nice , chip price for nigth with breakfast in price . I have 6 days there and everything it's normal, is possible pay with card , have min stop bar in 3th flour . Near to canter in Odessa :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017

well ,, It's the other alternative if you don't want to Live in a Hostel with too many people in the room ,, in this hotel you would stay in a small room but only for you with almost double price for a 8 bed hostel room ,, they add breakfast but it's medium quality .. price in 2017 ( ranges from 400 ~ 650 uah in the summer peak period ) + it's located in the city center ..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night and rooms good for price but lacking air con hence 4 stars not 5. Lots of rooms and not far from centre in taxi either and price also includes breakfast so what's not to like here

Stayed: August 2017