“Nice ”
Review of Columbus

Columbus
Ranked #112 of 1,453 Restaurants in Odessa
Description: Fish-club Columbus. Best fish restaurant in Odessa. Seafood, Fusion & Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

It's ver nice restaurant with out side seating and over looking the sea, nice romantic place to with beautiful lady , this restaurant is pricey that's what locals say but for two of us it was about 50$ that makes me feel not that bad yeh

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for lunch with my wife and four friends
Every ailment of the service, food and ambiance was perfect
A must if you love a great dining experience

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I've visited this place many many times. It's the best place to eat if u are in Odessa. The food is always the best and the way of serving is incredible! Only there I can the real SILVER SERVING. Yes, it's quite an expensive place, but I think it's better to have the best impressions of the food and other things in general there than to visit places with not a good quality. I always invite very serious people to this place (foreigners) and I've never got any complain about this place as everybody has been impressed by it.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We have selected this place for business dinner and it was definitely the right choice.
We were sitting just 2 meters away from Black Sea. There was fantastic selection of seafood and wine. We tried octopus, oysters, shrimps and pike caviar and everything was very fresh and tasty. Even crab legs were cooked in specific way that everyone enjoyed.
Waiter recommend us different wines according to food he served and we were happy to follow his suggestion.
I can not comment on dessert as we didn't have a chance to try it, but the rest was on a very high quality level.
I confirmed again that Columbus is one of the best restaurant in Odessa.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Good food, but you can find the same quality in not less than 10-20 restaurants in Odessa, spending the half...
The menu is ordinary and not proposing particular receipts.
The wine is quite horrible ( Pinot Grigio S. Margherita is in Italy served only in worse pizzeria...)
Seams more a "Social Status" place than a real quality restaurant, frequented to show that "you are there".
Prices not in relation with quality and out of mind for Odessa...

1  Thank fbarazz