All reviews business trip the main hotel building the main street opera house perfect location great hotel deribasovskaya street main attractions i highly recommend this hotel visit odessa few minutes walk other hotels potemkin steps londonskaya hotel reception staff rooms are clean junior suite
Reviewed 31 July 2018

It was not my first visit to Odessa - so I have other places to compare with. Continental is now my TOP. Excellent service at reception. Now I feel ashamed because I do not remember name - Tamara / or Tatiana who was many times on duty during my week stay was so professional, helpful, friendly and smiling all the time. Thank you so much for all your work ! The room was big, with great big, comfortable bed. Small minus - the room was facing a street - so a bit noisy. Another minus for a taste in music which is played in the restaurant. But the whole stay in the hotel was great. Hope to be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
continentalodessa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear guest!

Thank You very much for Your visit to our business-hotel "Continental"!

We are greatful for the pleasant comments on our staff and service! We always master our skills in dealing with the guests and we try to make it unforgetable! Thank You from me,personally,for the compliment about my attitude to You and other guests while being at the reception! We take into account Your remarks about the music in the restaurant and the noise fron the street.Next time we will give You a quiet room!
Hope to see You again next year!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Ideally located on the main street of Odessa but still in a quiet area, rooms are all great, stylish and very neat. The staff also provided a perfect service especially Viktorija at the reception desk who was very helpful and made our stay very pleasant. Highly recommended !!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Jerome!
We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!
We always try to make Your stay as comfortable as possible! Clean rooms, friendly staff and delicious breakfasts are the least we could do for You to feel like at home!

Hope to see You again!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very neat, well-appointed room. I opted for the smaller one, which means, according to European standards, no ironing board or kettle / coffee maker. Insulated walls, though on the 3rd floor the rain made quite a racket.

The reception arranged a driver for me for a day's outing to rural sites of professional interest. The price was reasonable, and the driver and car were excellent. Hotel agreed that I could pay on their Visa so as to have a receipt.

The location is as others described: the quiet end of a bustling street, perfectly located for walks to archaeological museum, art museum, Potemkin Stairs, etc.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr.Bruce!

Thank You for the choice of business-hotel "Continental"!

We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!
Hope Your visit to Odessa helped You to a some extent to write smth special!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was at this Hotel from 15 JUNE 18 TO 23 JUNE 18. I have been there on nine separate occasions and each time I've found the accommodations to be excellent. It was a little pricey but considering my stay was in high season, it's typical. I had a junior suite which was super clean. My particular room had a balcony overlooking Deribasivska St. The staff was extremely friendly and polite and always ready to help. I can't say enough about the food. Their restaurant named "Voyager", provided Ukrainian, Italian and traditional cuisine. The Valenicki was just so tasty. And the Chateaubriand was mouth watering delicious and tender . I have been to many restaurants in Odessa and I have to say that "The voyager" food is the most delicious. There are other hotels that have more amenities but if you want top service, super clean room friendly staff and good food , The Continental is the hotel for you

Room Tip: Ask for the junior Suite which overlooks Deribasivska St.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest!

We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!

We always try to make Your stay as comfortable as possible!
Clean rooms, friendly staff and delicious meals are the least we could do for You to feel like at home!
We will try better than now thanks to Your recommendations!

Hope to se You again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

hotel is well located and has really friendly staff, the rooms are really outdated and need a renovation I even had the bed break from under me. I booked a room from 5 am until 6 PM and was charged for a full 2 nights, but the staff did go out of the way to be friendly helpful and make sure I had the service and information I needed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Bruce!

We are happy to receive such a pleasant comments on the service and our staff!
Sorry for some incinveniebces which happened during Your stay!We hope next time You will enjoy Your stay without any troubles at all!