See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2017

we booked the hotel in advance but had to change it after one night.It was impossible to sleep at all.It was even worse then sleeping on the floor.The staff wasn't helpful at all.the first thin in the morning we moved out.
We travel at least twice a year and have been all around the world but I have never had such a terrible experience

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great hotel in a beautiful part of the city. The interior is really nice, the rooms are great. The breakfast is delectable. I thought that my father and I would have problems with the parking, as this place is in a busy part of the city, but that was not the case.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is a nice quiet hotel in downtown Odessa. Not to far from the water, a bit far from the beach. Very reasonable rates in April (off season) lots to see within walking distance. Staff is pleasant, the breakfast is above average, the restaurant is just around the corner. Many outstanding places to eat in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: I had a balcony and it was a little noisy, but nice breeze.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2016

My family of 3 adults stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The location is fantastic - in the center of everything! The rooms are clean and a good size. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, the beds were hard as a rock (we checked a total of 4 beds); literally, I think that sleeping on the floor may have been more comfortable. I talked to the staff, and they said that the beds are orthopedic and designed to be hard, although one person let it slip that a lot of guests complain. They eventually gave us some feather blankets to put on top of the mattresses, but that was only a little better. I considered switching hotels but decided against the hassle. The free breakfast was ok - the selection is limited and gets old if you are staying for more than two nights. I wish that every room had a wall mirror in addition to the mirror in the bathroom. Otherwise, it's difficult for two people to get ready at the same time. Also, keep in mind that the hotel has 4 floors, but no elevator. If anyone in your party is elderly, ask for the 2nd floor (there are no rooms on the 1st floor). The hotel is very reasonably priced, and I would have given a much higher overall rating if the beds were more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016

It´s difficult to write about this hotel - this is almost fulfilled! The woman in the Reception even let the Security guy follow me to the Spa, two minutes walk away! One thing as I miss is cable connection to Internet, if they had provided that I had moved from Sweden a month or two and worked from Metro Apt Hotel instead

Room Tip: Just choose this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo