See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016

My family of 3 adults stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The location is fantastic - in the center of everything! The rooms are clean and a good size. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, the beds were hard as a rock (we checked a total of 4 beds); literally, I think that sleeping on the floor may have been more comfortable. I talked to the staff, and they said that the beds are orthopedic and designed to be hard, although one person let it slip that a lot of guests complain. They eventually gave us some feather blankets to put on top of the mattresses, but that was only a little better. I considered switching hotels but decided against the hassle. The free breakfast was ok - the selection is limited and gets old if you are staying for more than two nights. I wish that every room had a wall mirror in addition to the mirror in the bathroom. Otherwise, it's difficult for two people to get ready at the same time. Also, keep in mind that the hotel has 4 floors, but no elevator. If anyone in your party is elderly, ask for the 2nd floor (there are no rooms on the 1st floor). The hotel is very reasonably priced, and I would have given a much higher overall rating if the beds were more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016

It´s difficult to write about this hotel - this is almost fulfilled! The woman in the Reception even let the Security guy follow me to the Spa, two minutes walk away! One thing as I miss is cable connection to Internet, if they had provided that I had moved from Sweden a month or two and worked from Metro Apt Hotel instead

Room Tip: Just choose this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here în July and I liked very much this hotel, It is cozy, fancy and comfortable. Also i like very much the hotel room. The staff was kind. The hotel is near downtown. I recomand this hotel because It is a luxury one and at a good price!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel! Cosy and spacious room. Really careful personall! I would not imagine a better location in the city for vacation in this price range. Recommend to everybody, but those who would not prefer to have no elevator to get the 2d and 3d floor. Breakfasts are in the restaurant round the corner or you can order it to the room. There is a kitchen in the room, with no oven, just a microwave. We stayed for 3 days and liked it absolutely!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 867allas
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Whether you want to stay for a few days or a few weeks, these apartments are spacious and well looked after. Friendly staff are always willing to help foreigners and the location is just perfect and within easy reach of any of the amazing sights in Odessa

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo