All reviews opera house easy walking distance fantastic location breakfast buffet air con comfortable rooms ukraine
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

From the first look hotel looks fantastic but inside... when I enter the lift with dirty carpet and terrible smell I understood they don’t clean it for a years, my room was on 2ed floor but from the lift we had to go by steers up then down then to the other side of the building all this way we had to carry our suitcases which was pale for 6 days trip 20-24 kg each, if you came there be ready there is no one who can help you. Ok, so the room OMG when I look the pictures at the web site I saw nice rooms which view on the central street, clean beds, flowers .... and by fact I’ve got one small dirty window on the level of my legs, which was difficult to open, this is the first think what I wanted to do because in the room was smell of cigarets, and for sure there is problem with the ventilation. The bed was moving not a king size at all, only the bathrooms as more or less good proper and clean but there you can’t make a shower coz there is no shower holder not comfortable to hold the shower while you making shower. Finally I stayed there only one night, I really had terrible night the bed was with sound and extremely uncomfortable. Therefore, the location is amazing, the heart of the city, it’s could be one of the cutest place to stay during your vacation but it’s not, the building need renovation and the hotel need a good management for sure. It’s only my opinion, I love Odessa and don’t like that kind of things when you don’t get what you are expecting and actually paying for ...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
lenakam, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Hotel Mozart, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Sergii B, First of all let us thank you for taking the time and sharing your review with us. Your valuable comments were immediately transferred to the heads of the respective departments for implementing necessary actions. We once again sincerely apologize for the experience you got during the stay and we do hope that next time you will give us a chance to show you our improved service. We would be glad to welcome you back to Mozart Hotel. Sincerely yours,Irina Kolchak, General Manager of Mozart Hotel

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This whole trip had problems from the start when I arrived pick up transportation wasn’t there. I called the hotel and 2 hours later I arrived st the hotel. The driver told that they forgot I was coming. I was given an upgraded room. Because of conferences I had to find alternative ways to get to my room. Sometimes I had to go to the 3rd floor and come back down to the others sIde of the building. Sometimes through construction material and trash bins. The hallway where my room is is cluttered with chairs and tables. I had to remind the reception desk that my room was not attended to at 5PM

For some reason I was not on the list do breakfast included. I contacted Priceline about all these issues and they don’t have a reason that I am not in the list for breakfast included.

For several days I’ve had problems with an employee and went to management. As of today I am still being harassed. I went to breakfast this morning and an employee met me at the door and told the Resturant is closed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
lenakam, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Hotel Mozart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Alan Bender, Thank you very much for taking time to share your opinion about Mozart hotel. We are truly sad to know that you found your stay unsatisfactory and I wish we would know about those problems earlier to change your experience with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. In order to improve quality of service provided to our guests I would like to kindly ask you to share your experience with us with more details. You can contact me directly by e-mail: gm@mozart-hotel.com Sincerely, Irina Kolchak, General Manager of Mozart Hotel

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very well located in the heart of Odessa
Neat and clean rooms quite basic but serve the purpose .
Plenty of eating places and tourist attractions nearby . The breakfast buffet is well stocked and good value for money .
Aslk for a room away from the Opera house as some of fromnt rooms can be prone to noise on occassion

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I spent three days at the Mozart Hotel in Odessa. I stoped in this hotel for 4 years. Excellent location in the city center, opposite the theatrical opera, not far from Deribasovskaya street and the monument to Duke Richelieu. Unfortunately, these are the all preferences of the Mozart hotel. The hotel was getting worse every year. The hotel has old furniture and plumbing, bad food for breakfast and an expensive price for these services. I decided not to stay in this hotel in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dmitry B
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Two things I enjoyed the staff and price. I am being generous with two stars. Mattress was lumpy I have stayed at hostel with better bed. Bathroom door was broken off hinge aka not able to close wide open. Stayed one night changed hotels First thing in the morning. Staff was very good.

Stayed: February 2018