“Best bar in Antigua!”

The Exit Inn
Ranked #190 of 428 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The Exit Inn is such a fun atmosphere with a great atmosphere and the best staff around town. A great place to meet a friend for great conversation, grab a bite to eat and enjoy a beer or two. No matter who you are sitting by at the bar you are bound to make a friend. Make sure to stop here for a good time! :)

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We are here for lunch one day while travelling and it was lovely. Had a couple of glasses of wine which were enjoyable. Good customer service and food. Recommend.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The barman was rude and unhelpful from the moment I arrived. Every time I asked a question I got an awkward response. He didn't know the password for the wifi and said 'it's a third world country mate - things don't work'. I didn't have such an issue with this (though I disagreed with his statement) - it's more the attitude he said it with which i found distasteful. I didn't stay so I can't say what the food is like. But better customer service would definitely help.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. This is the palce to hang out and have a beer or more... talk to people. Older crowd... no loud music!!
the food is great, try the chicken club. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Antigua has too many options. Antigua turns over bars and restaurants what seems like every week....

There are so many good options... 'dive bars' (though this term applies loosely here), traveler bars, swanky (ok not like Guate City) bars, pubs, places visited more by locals, places visited more by local foreigners, bla bla bla.

Bar food ranges from: normal pub stuff you'd see anywhere in the world to... tried to be so different and cool and attempt fusion of some sort...

Exit Inn is:
-Cozy pub
-Visited by a range, but primarily an older (and when I say older I mean not groups of 18 year old backpackers looking to eat cheap and party) and more relaxed crowd
-Friendly and welcoming staff
-Not intimidating for solo travelers (women included- fist bump)
-Affordable (very)
-Very VERY delicious normal pub food...
-Easy to sit and read/work in the courtyard with a beer during the day

When I say normal pub food I mean: Arguably the best chicken fingers I've ever had in my life, fantastic eggplant parm sub, perfectly crisped french fries (and Poutine..that is also excellent), ....the list goes on.

New co-owner is making some fun updates, like special prices from 8-10.

Just walk your way through Uxibal the fancy shoe store on 4th Calle and through the courtyard to the left.... if what I said above is what you want, that is precisely what you'll get! (and more, I'm sure I'm missing something)

I love Exit Inn.